Ten

"If we stop their surprise attack, no number of ability users can be a match for us."

A smirk spread on Dazai Isana's lips. She sat on a rooftop, her legs dangling down by the side, while she watched that pastor guy she knew was named Nathaniel speak to the rest of those pathetic Guild workers.

"Are you sure about that?" She called and immediately pulled all of the attention to her. Immediately, those who possessed one, weapons were pointed at her, ready to fire.

"Dazai Isana, one of the top executives of the Port Mafia." Nathaniel called, staring at the brunette on the roof. "Eeep, first thing you got wrong!" She giggled and said "I was a Port Mafia executive. Decided to quit." She shrugged and watched as his brows furrowed in confusion.

"Just ought I'd warn you about the company you'll be getting in a bit." Isana sang and smirked as she watched the woman by his side getting pierced by Rashoumon mere seconds later, along with the rest of the workers.

A familiar cough rang through the port and an all too familiar voice followed "The sea breeze is suffocating. Just like the stench of a traitor."

Isana laughed and called "Come on Ryu, I'm not that bad." She smirked as she saw him glare. He was one of the few that didn't know of her mission and thought she was a traitor. But he wouldn't stab her, he knew he couldn't.

Nathaniel, too, was stabbed by Rashoumon and looked down at the black spike in disbelief. Then Akutagawa called back his ability and all bodies dropped to the floor, except for Nathaniel. "Let's get this over with quickly, so I can deal with the traitor." Akutagawa sneered.

"Are you a Port Mafia assassin?" Nathaniel asked as he turned to face the shorter boy, to which Isana snickered and said "The company I wanted to warn you about."

"Dazai just shut up." "Tch, that's not how you talk to your superior." She snickered as she saw the rage building up in him, before she leaned back and watched the conversation unfold. She felt no need to interfere in their words. She'd wait and see how it goes.

The fight was interesting and they both seemed to have similar abilities. Isana snickered as Akutagawa was trapped by Nathaniels ability to turn blood into writing. "Ah, what a show." She sighed to herself.

That's until the woman from before interfered. Isana sighed at her reckless words, before muttering to herself "Alright, time to gain some trust." She jumped off the ledge and landed on her feet — as if that fall had been nothing.

"Alright, alright, Ryu, time for you to go home." She said with a sigh and with a swift movement of her hand it seemed like dark red strings appeared at the tips of her fingers. Those strings attached to Akutagawas arms, holding them back, before a few attached to the back of his neck.

Akutagawas eyes widened at that move and a broad smirk was seen on Isanas lips as she stepped forward and came to a stop before the taller boy. "Good night." She smiled, before Akutagawa collapsed into her arms. She carelessly dropped him though.

"Is there a reason as to why you are doing this?" Nathaniel asked and watched the brunette girl as she gazed down at the unconscious boy.

"I'm sick of them. Thought I'd search something new." She shrugged and turned Akutagawa on his back by pushing him over with her foot, her hands dug into her pockets.

"Oh really?" Nathaniel questioned and continued to watch her with narrowed eyes. "Not everyone is made for every job. Seems like I haven't found mine yet either."

She sighed and shrugged, turning away. "Maybe we'll see each other again sometime."

Again, strings seemed to appear out of nowhere and Akutagawa was lifted into the air, floating behind the shorter girl as she left the port, leaving behind a baffled Nathaniel.

The first thing she felt were arms around her.

Akutagawa was dropped to the floor, still unconscious. Isana felt a feeling of security rush through her as she felt Chuuyas arms around her.

They were in a lonely alley, a sort of meeting point so she could give Akutagawa back and update Chuuya on how things went. She was glad that only he was sent.

"I don't think I like to go against all of you like this." Isana quietly said as she hid her face in his neck, taking in his familiar scent that clouded her thoughts slowly but surely.

Chuuya said nothing, all he did was hold Isana in his arms. It's as if it were to comfort her. And it did in some way, she felt relaxed, free of all of the problems in this world. Only her and him.

"Ryu will hate me even when I get back." She then muttered and heard Chuuya chuckle "I guess that can't be helped. You know how easy his ego is hurt." "You're one to talk." Isana shot back and snickered, looking up at the copper haired male.

"How're the procedures?" He asked and stared at her, his blue orbs gazing into her brown one.

"I protected them halfway from Akutagawa. I hope they're going to start trusting me. And please take him on a leash, otherwise he'll end up dead in the attempt on trying to kill me." Isana replied, gently brushing one of his copper strands out of his face. He stared at her fingers that moved his hair away, resulting in him being cross-eyed for a short moment, which then resulted in her giggling.

"You're really adorable, Chuuya." She quietly said, nuzzling her head against his shoulder and closing her eye, enjoying the rather comfortable silence between them.

"There's something you have to know." Chuuya then said, breaking the silence between them. Isana raised her head and looked up at him again, waiting for him to continue. "The boss has set Q free."

Isanas eye widened and a gasp left her lips "Is he serious?" Chuuyas gaze narrowed and he nodded. Of course, Isanas ability could be just as abhorrent and dangerous as Q's, but the little boy was worse in every way.

"Please be careful when you encounter him. He doesn't know you." Chuuya said and brushed a strand of her brown locks out of her face. Isana nodded slowly and said "I'll give it my best."

She gave him a faint smile and said "Now, cheer up. And get Ryu home so he can recover. I may have knocked him out for a longer time than originally intended." She chuckled nervously and scratched the back of her neck, to which Chuuya gently hit her head, mumbling "Idiot."

"Oi, Sushi."

Atsushi looked up confused as he heard someone call sushi. Turning around, he came to face a very pissed seeming Isana.

"Dazai-san..." Atsushi said and stared at her, on one hand shocked and on the other confused.

"You still owe me one." She snarled and glared at the white headed boy, who was severely confused. What was she talking about?

"What do you mean?" He then voiced his thoughts and seconds later strings came flying towards him. Quickly he jumped out of the way, but the strings followed and grabbed him by his arms.

"You know that saying, right?" Isana said as she stepped close to the were-tiger, the strings securing him tightly the spot where he stood.

Slowly, Atsushi began to have a bad feeling about this. "D-Dazai-san, what are you talking about?" He asked and a hint of fear showed itself in his eyes.

"An eye for an eye."