How They Spend The Weekend With You

Scenario: Weekend fun with the family!
Characters: Everyone is present.
(Y/N): Gender Neutral
Canon Universe
🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊
Abarai Renji
🐵🐍 With your mother the Captain of the 13th Division and your father the Lieutenant of the 6th, there's not a lot of time for a family get-together. Your weekends are mostly spent in the Kuchiki manor, playing with the housekeepers. Thankfully, your ever-doting Uncle Byakuya will sometimes ask(i.e. force) Renji and Rukia to take a break and spend time with you. Picnics in the yard are a usual thing.
🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊
Aizen Sōsuke
👓 Aizen takes walks with you around Las Noches and helps you make sand castles. When you two were done, he'll summon up a bunch of Hollows and order them to be the servants of it (it's just as degrading as it sounds). If your castle would be destroyed (and it has been before), Aizen will kill the one who did it and then help you make another one next weekend.
🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊
Ayasegawa Yumichika
🌺 The moment your dad would finish his work and training for the day, you two will go to the Living World and shop till Yumichika drops. He never drops. Sure you would get tired after a while and want to go home, but he'll go to you guys' favorite salon and you two will have some father-child hair-and-nails time before leaving.
🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊
Coyote Starrk
🛌 Starrk does nothing but sleep and lazes around so you, who's rather hyper and outgoing for an Arrancar, usually spend your time playing with Lilynette. When you want to spend time with your dad, it's a chore to get him up. But when he gets up, you two play card games. Old Maid, Blackjack, Crazy Eights, you name it, you guys play it. And you've gotten pretty good because of it. Coyote's been thinking about teaching you poker.
🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊
Grimmjow Jaegerjaque
😾 When Grim's not fighting, he's cursing and arguing. When he's going cursing and arguing, he's asserting his King status to the lesser Hollows. When he's not asserting his King status, he's fighting again. And you're right there with him. Grimmjow is very proud of his bloodthirsty kid.
🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊
Hisagi Shūhei
🎸 Kensei works Shūhei to the bone, whether it's with his actual duties or yelling at him, so he usually comes to you exhausted. But once you talk to Kensei (i.e. puppy dog eyes attack), Shūhei can have a weekend break. You two like to spend it cooking since you want to be as good as your dad.
🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊
Hitsugaya Tōshirō
❄️ You and Tōshirō are like night and day. Unlike him, you like warm weather and going to the beach. If you can persuade him to take you to the beach in the Living World, and it will take some persuasion, he'll be under the umbrella suffering in the heat while you play. If you ask him, he'll help you gather seashells. He'll complain about it, but he'll still do it.
🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊
Ishida Uryū
🏹 As a serious Quincy in training, you and Uryū spend the weekend doing drills. Of course with him being a doctor, there were many times you were doing them on your own. When he comes home, he relaxes by listening to you talk about your improvement. To say that he's proud of you would be an understatement.
🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊
Kuchiki Byakuya
🌸 You have very rigorous training as the child of Kuchiki Byakuya. You work desperately to reach your father's level, so it's pretty much Byakuya who asks to spend time with you, but you're always too busy to make any meaningful time. But you can't go on forever, so when you get tired, Byakuya lets you rest on his lap and you two would have nice chats together.
🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊
Kurosaki Ichigo
🍓 Weekends at the Kurosaki household depends on Hollow attacks and Soul Society business but when Ichigo is free, you guys usually go out and walk around the shopping districts. The ice cream parlor in the park is another regular place for you guys. However, you guys have recently stayed away from it for now since your mother Orihime always ask for some strange combo and embarrasses you.
🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊
Kyōraku Shunsui
🎭 One would expect that as the child of the Captain Commander, you wouldn't have any time to spend with your father. However, your dad is unfortunately really good at dodging work, so you two rarely spend time apart. You guys usually do whatever, liking the pleasure of having no weekend plans. The day ends up with the both you getting berated by Nanao, but it's whatever.
🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊
Urahara Kisuke
🍬 You're the Kisuke shop's very efficient delivery specialist and yes, you even work on the weekends. Why does this matter? Because you and Urahara tend to do deliveries together. It's always fun when he comes with you. You guys walk and talk, do some window shopping, and get chased by cops who think Urahara is some stalking child predator. Good times.
🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊
Next Chapter: Zanpakutō Spirit(Renji)