Your Older Brother Picks On You

Scenario: You older brother picks on you and you cry, alerting your father.
Characters: Everyone is present.
(Y/N): Gender neutral, younger sibling.
Canon Universe

Random Thought: Because older brothers can be dicks and we all know it.
Symbol Chart: (OB/N) = Older Brother's Name.
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
Abarai Renji
🐵 "(OB/N), stop bullying your sibling! I don't care if they were annoying you or whatever other BS excuse you're about to spit out!"
🐍 "You're the one they look up to so don't go acting like a little bastard!"
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
Aizen Sōsuke
👓 "Oh my. I didn't know I taught you to be such a cruel person to your sibling. This won't do at all."
👓 "It seems I have to punish you, don't I (OB/N)?"
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
Ayasegawa Yumichika
🌺 "(OB/N), you get here right now! Why is (Y/N) telling me that you've been picking on them! What have I always told you!?"
🌺 "(Y/N) is too beautiful to cry and you're too beautiful to be a bully! Now apologize to them and never do this again!"
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
Coyote Starrk
"The heck's with all this noise? Can't a guy sleep without his kids sounding like a bunch of sick hyenas?"
"Now you two get along and act friendly so I can go back to bed."
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez
😾 "Ha! I see (OB/N)'s pickin' on ya again, huh (Y/N)? Well, you know he's only doing that because you're too weak and cry at the slightest bit of pressure, right? Tch, and there you go looking all pitiful again."
😾 "Damn, you're pissing me off. Come. I'll train ya so hard, (OB/N) will be the one crying like a bitch."
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
Hisagi Shūhei
🎸 "Hey, (Y/N), what's the matter? Why are you crying? (OB/N)'s been picking on you? Good grief."
🎸 "Don't worry, I'll go up and take care of it. Why don't you stay down here and taste test the brownies I made?"
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
Hitsugaya Tōshirō
❄️ "(OB/N)! How many times do I have to tell you to not to bully your sibling!? I'm getting sick of it!"
❄️ "We're family and family protect each other from getting hurt! They're not the ones doing the hurting!"
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
Ishida Uryū
🏹 "Now (OB/N), do you now why you're on punishment right now? That's right, because you've been bullying (Y/N). I don't care if you were 'only playing', that's not how (Y/N) sees it."
🏹 "Complete your punishment and then apologize to (Y/N). Afterwards, I want you to never bully them again. Am I understood, (OB/N)?"
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
Kuchiki Byakuya
🌸 "(OB/N), to my side. Now."
🌸 "Bullying the weak and the young is not what makes a Kuchiki. If you do not fix your poor behavior, I will have no choice but to disown you. Am I clear, (OB/N)?"
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
Kurosaki Ichigo
🍓 "(OB/N), stop making your sibling cry already! You're job is to protect them!"
🍓 "Do you know why older brothers are born first, (OB/N)? It's to protect the little brothers and sisters that come after them. More then me, (Y/N) depends on you to protect them!"
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
Kyōraku Shunsui
🎭 "Hey now, (OB/N). Bullying your sibling isn't nice. You should apologize quickly."
🎭 "After all, there'll come a time when you have to depend on (Y/N) and you don't want them to remember you bullying them when that happens, right~?"
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
Urahara Kisuke
🍬 "My, my, my. Could it be that my (OB/N) is being a bully? And to your younger sibling no less."
🍬 "Well, like any good father, I have to give you a harsh lesson on why you shouldn't be a bully~."
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
Next Chapter: Clumsy You