Zanpakutō Spirit-Zabimaru

Scenario: After 'borrowing' your dad's sword, you accidentally released Zabimaru.
Characters: Abarai Renji, Zabimaru(Sara & Hebi)
(Y/N): Gender Neutral
Canon Universe: Zanpakutō Rebellion arc.
🐍🐵🐍🐵🐍
"Daddy?" You peeked your head into your father's room only to see him sleeping sloppily on his futon and snoring loudly.

"Really, Daddy?" You sighed and quietly entered his room, closing the sliding door behind you. "At least tie your hair up before you go to bed. If anyone in the Divison saw their Lieutenant like this, they'll be stunned."

You looked around for a hair tie when you saw it. Your father's sword was in its sheath and leaning on the wall. Really, him just having it out like that while he slumbered so deeply was beyond irresponsible.

You stared at it, having an internal battle with yourself. You've seen your father down at the training grounds many times and you've always thought that he was the coolest. You would always wish you could be amazing like him. Well, amazing when he's fighting anyway.

You wondered how amazing you would look if you held it...

"No, I can't do that. Daddy would be furious..." You told yourself as you wiped your father's drool with a handkerchief.

But then you looked back at the sword.
🐍🐵🐍🐵🐍
"Woah! Awesome!" You exclaimed as you took the blade out of its scabbard.

After finally putting your dad's hair in a low and loose ponytail and having another internal debate, you quickly and quietly fled the room and ran out to the forest. As soon as you took the weapon out, you could already tell it was different than your Asauchi.

"Awesome! This is what Daddy uses to fight. Daddy's most trusted partner, Zabimaru" You stood there, gawking and idolizing your father's sword. "Daddy's so lucky for having such a cool sword!"

After geeking out, you took a stance and put your hand on the sword, like how you've seen your father do. "Now howl, Zabimaru!"

As you expected, it didn't transform. However, you still beamed and gushed about how amazing you probably looked.

"Alright, that's enough." You told yourself. "Daddy is probably still sleeping, so I can slip Zabimaru back and he'd be none the wiser. Good thing Mom's out on an assignment. She would've chewed me out if she found out I did this."

You put the sword down to go get the sheath that you threw. You retrieve it, walked back to where you put the sword down, and bent down to take it. However, instead of feeling the sword hilt, you felt something furry. You finally focused on your surroundings and looked up to see a busty furry woman connected to a red-haired boy with a white snake body by a chain.

"Hey there." The woman greeted you in a rather roguish voice.

You continued looking at the bizarre pair before looking back down to where you put the sword. Putting two and two together(i.e. jumping to conclusions), you jerked back. "Wh-Who are you two!? Where's my Daddy's sword!? Give it back!"

The woman covered her ears. "Geez, you really are his brat."

The boy dug his fingers into his ear. "Loud like him."

"Oi, give me back Daddy's sword!" You urged once more. "If you won't, I'll be forced to take action!"

"Look, darling," the furry woman said and looked down at you. "we are your 'Daddy's' sword. We're Zabimaru."

You looked at the duo as they puffed their chests out with pride with a stunning look. You thought about it for a bit.

This is Daddy's Zanpakutō spirit? No way! Daddy's Zanpakutō spirit would look way cooler then...Then...These two!

"Don't try to deceive around! This is your final warning!"

"Don't tell me you don't believe me?" The woman scratched her head and groaned. "You're pretty irritating, huh?"

"Hadō #4!"

"Number what?" The two said together but then cried out when they saw lighting forming around your finger. "No no no no wait!!"

"Byakurai!"
🐍🐵🐍🐵🐍
"And just what were you thinking running off like that!?" Renji yelled at you. "Did you know I was looking everywhere for you!? I almost interrupted Captain Kuchiki's meeting when I felt your Spiritual Pressure and saw that lighting blast! I thought the worst when I was running here! I don't care if I'm sleeping, you wake me the hell up and tell me where you're going instead of sneaking off and getting yourself into who knows what!"

"S-Sorry, Daddy." You drooped your head and apologized for the nth time.

Renji took a deep breath and rubbed his hair. "Well, as long as you won't do it again, I guess it's fine."

"I won't!" You exclaimed. "Really, I won't!"

"Alright then." Renji stroked your head and gave you a small grin. "You're a reliable kid, but you really know how to give me a headache. Then again, I guess I was like that when I was your age."

You smiled in relief and hugged Renji. "Thank you, Daddy! I love you!"

"Yea, yea, I love you too."

"Glad that you two made up." The monkey woman, whom you learned was named Sara, said bitterly. Patches of her fur have been burned and her hair still has electricity sparking in a few places.

The snake half, Hebi, was blowing on his burnt tail. "Because that guy's bad at Kidō, I just expected his kid to be the same way. And then the world became a void of blue pain."

"Um, Daddy?" You looked up at your father to see him looking down at you questionably. "Are, uh, these two your Zanpakutō spirits?"

"Yea, these two are Zabimaru."

You looked at your father and then back at the two spirits staring at you with a look that said 'we told you so' before falling to the ground in shock. "No...No way. Daddy's super awesome Zanpakutō...Are some naked big-breasted monkey and some barefooted loli snake boy? No...No way..."

Your father just got a little less cool in your eyes.
🐍🐵🐍🐵🐍
Next Chapter: Zanpakutō Spirit(Rukia)