My Fault (Pt 2)

Scenario: Kisuke waited for what seemed like an eternity.
Characters: Urahara Kisuke, Kotetsu Isane
(Y/N): Gender Neutral, Shinigami
Canon Universe

Random Chapter Thought(s): Because I don't want December to end without giving candy man a present. Man has been through enough.
🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬
"W-where am I?" You asked yourself, looking around the dark space. You immediately went to your side to take out your sword, only to find it not there.

"What in the...? ......Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation, flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! Inferno and pandemonium, the sea barrier surges, march on to the south! Hadō #31: Shakkahō!"

Instead of the familiar red ball, there was nothing in your hand.

"No sword, no Hadō. Where the hell am I?"

With nothing to go on, you started walking in a random direction, looking around only to find more darkness.

"The last I remember was fighting that Hollow. Did it do this?" You asked yourself. "Hinamori-san! Hirako-taichō! Anyone!"

It was then you heard a sort of beeping sound coming from the distance. You stopped, trying to figure the sound out only to decide to just walk towards it. What else can you do in this space, right?
🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬
Isane watched the heart monitor beep evenly and lamented. She finally convinced Kisuke to go to the washroom and take a break. He's been sitting in this room for days, long enough that the members don't even try to advise him to go home. Isane gives him food and other day-by-day essentials, but the man scarcely uses them.

"I never imagined that Urahara-san could look so defeated." Isane mumbled to herself. "I suppose that's a father for you."

The clock ticked and the machine beeped in the room. That's why, when she heard a groan, Isane jumped and looked at you.

Seeing you groan some more and slightly open your eyes was all Isane needed to get up and rush to the door, calling out to any available workers.
🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬
Kisuke went back to your room, only to see Division 4 members through the hallway window working on you.

He quickly moved closer and knocked on the window, getting Isane's attention. She gave some directions to the other nurses and joined Kisuke in the hallways. She looked utterly exhausted but she had a smile nontheless.

"Congratulations, Urahara-san!" She exclaimed. "(Y/N)-san woke up!"

"(Y/N)...Awake...?" The genius could barely discern what was just said and looked through the window again.

A nurse was working on a machine and then moved away from the bed. Kisuke widens his eyes to see yours barely open. You still looked a bit out of it, but you were alive. You were sitting up with help from the angled hospital bed and countless pillows. Your breathing was rough and hurt his throat just from hearing it, but you were breathing!

"It just sort of happened," Isane said. "they just started moving and breathing!"

"So a miracle, is it? That's impossible. Things like miracles aren't scientifically possible." Kisuke chuckled a bit, tears coming down his cheek. "Never thought I'd say this, but...

Thank you, God. Seriously, thank you."
🍬🍬🍬🍬🍬
Next Chapter: You Get Bullied