Rewards

Scenario: After getting good grades, you rush home to reap your rewards.
Character(s): Kurosaki Ichigo, Urahara Kisuke
(Y/N): Female
Canon Universe: Post-1000 Year Blood War arc.
🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓
"Later gators!" You shouted to your friends and rode your bike out of the schoolyard.

You remembered everything your father told you two weeks ago, down to the very last word! If you do better on your next test, I'll reward you. Anything you want. That's what he said!

"Hehe! He's gonna regret he said that! Anything I want!" you started grinning like a maniac and peddled faster down the sidewalk, crashing into people and loudly apologizing to them in the process.

"Ah, I almost forgot about Urahara's!" You yelled in surprise and made a sharp right turn towards the familiar modest shop.
🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓
"Urahara-san! Long time no see!" You greeted the man longing on his veranda and hopped off your bike. "I'm here to pick up what Dad ordered."

"Oh hey (Y/N)-chan." Kisuke lazily greeted you and then turned towards the shop entrance. "Hey Ururu, think you can go get that parcel Ichigo ordered?"

The black-haired girl poked her head out of the entrance and nodded her head. "Alright."

When the girl vanished, Kisuke started a conversation with you. "Feels like an eternity since you came over, (Y/N)-chan. What's been going on?"

"Well~, hehehe. I was going to show Dad first, buuuuuut I'll let you have first-person rights." You went over to your bike and went in your school bag that was in a basket. After digging around, you took out a piece of paper and skipped over to Kisuke, and sat next to him. "Low and behold, my recent Math quiz!"

Kisuke, his fan covering the lower half of his (handsome, sexy, beautiful, perfect, ama-*gets slapped*) face like always, looked closely at the sheet and whistled. "Wow, a C. Aren't you a regular Einstein?"

You scowled at the evident mockery and pouted at the man. "Alright, I get that you're some super, ultra, mega genius, but this C might as well be an A to me! I suck at Math!"

"You can always come over and let me tutor you though~."

"No way. You'll just try to feel me up~."

"Uh-oh, I got caught!" Kisuke dramatically shouted, making you laugh. "So, you gonna show your old man?"

"Yup! He said if I do well on my next Math test, he'll give me anything I want!"

"Oh, sounds unfortunate~." Kisuke joked. "So, how you gonna torment the poor guy?"

"Oh, I'm gonna......Uhh, umm, I'm going to, uh...," you stammered around your words. "I...Don't know..."

Kisuke snickered at you. "Getting thrilled about getting anything but not thinking about the 'anything' you want is just like you, (Y/N)-chan."

You puffed your cheeks at the man. "W-Well, I'm sure if I just think a while, I'll figure something out."

Kisuke fanned himself in amusement. "(Y/N)-chan, when was the last time you and Ichigo did father-daughter things?"

"Father-daughter things? Uh, not for a while. There's been a lot of Hollows recently, so he's been busy..." You answered in a miserable manner.

For the last few weeks, Ichigo would leave the house for hours, come back, sleep for a while, and then leave again. You know it was his job to fight all the Hollows, but you couldn't help but feel lonely.

"Well there you go," Kisuke said, a knowing smile on his face. "and you said you didn't know what to do~. Have him spend the weekend with you."

"Ah, but, the Hollows..."

"I'm a rather skilled Shinigami too, you know. I can take care of the Hallows and all that business, you go have your father-daughter time."

You looked at Kisuke with wide eyes but soon broke into a grin and you jumped on the blonde. "Thank you, Urahara-san! You're the greatest!"

You quickly returned to your bike and rode off. Kisuke sighed. "Ururu, she's gone! Forget the package!"
🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓
"Dad!" You shouted when you saw your father moving through the air to the Kurosaki household in his Shinigami form. With no regard to your bike, you got off it and quickly took your test paper out of your bag again.

"(Y/N), how many times do I have to tell you to lock your bicycle up properly?" Ichigo complained as he jumped down to you. "I'm not going to go looking for it if it gets stolen again."

You paid the criticism no mind and shoved the paper in his face. "Look, Dad, I got a good grade! Now you have to give me anything I want, like you promised!"

Ichigo moved the paper out of his face and sighed. "It's a C, but it's better than your last test. Alright, what do you want me to buy for yo-"

"I want you to stay at home this weekend and hang out with me!" You interrupted your father.

The man looked at you surprised then sighed. "I want that just as much as you (Y/N), but with all these Hollows, I can't just-"

"Urahara-san said he'll take over for you!" You insisted.

"Hat-And-Clogs?"

You looked away with a sad look. "He said that he'll take over the Hollows this weekend so we can hang out. It's...Been a while since we did anything together. L-Lately, I've been feeling I don't have a dad anymore..."

"(Y/N)..." Ichigo looked at you, his daughter, looking so miserable. He sighed but then smiled at you and rubbed your head. "Alright, then it's a deal. Lemme just go back in my body and we can start our father-daughter weekend at that cafè you like."

You looked up at your dad in wonder before a grin stretched across your face. "We're going to Tomoe's!? Really!?"

"We can as soon as you lock your bike properly like I've been telling you to do for weeks."

You bounced excitedly. "I want a chocolate cake and an orange tart and some cherry pie and, and, and-!"

"Go lock up your bike (Y/N)."
🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓
Next Chapter: Patience