Hide and Seek

Scenario: You forced Loly and Menoly to play hide-and-seek with you. Unfortunately for them, you were a little too good at hiding.
Character(s): Loly Aivirrne, Menoly Mallia, Sosuke Aizen.
(Y/N): Son, child.
Canon Universe

Request By: @Saki362 - "Child is lost and they're worried."
Random Chapter Thought(1): I apologize for the long absence. A lot's been going on, but I feel like I'm in a good place to start writing again. I don't have a set schedule or anything like that, but I still wish to keep up with this. Thank you for waiting and putting up with me for long.
👓👓👓👓👓
"Shit, shit, shit. That fucking bastard, shit." Loly swore as she and Menoly marched down the hall.

"He's going to kill us," Menoly said, sweat running down her face. "We're walking to our demises right now."

"No, he won't so shut up. Just...just leave it to me. I know what to say, you just follow along with me."

"R-right, ok."

The two Arrancar reached the door of their master. After the two took enough deep breaths to equal a lifetime, they both pushed the doors open...

"Loly, Menoly."

The two girls trembled at the instantaneous welcome from the deep voice they know all too well. As though he was expecting them to come in, Aizen sat on his throne as casually as he always has.

"M-m-my lord, he-he-hello..." Loly managed to greet the man as she and Menoly kneeled.

"Well, this is a strange picture. Last I've seen you both, you were being dragged outside by my dear (Y/N) to play. However, you have returned without him. I wonder why that is."

Loly gulped, going through what she would say one more time before speaking. "Y-yes, sir. Master (Y/N) took us to play hide-and-seek with him. However, he...he suddenly got rather insistent that you find them, Sir. So they told us to fetch you."

Menoly made a tiny sound of solace. (Y/N) was known throughout Hueco Mundo for being an erratic and eccentric boy who loves their father more than anything in creation. Him suddenly saying he want his father to find him isn't outside of his nature. The ash blonde praised her friend's genius in her head.

Aizen chuckled. "Ah, I see. Well then, I best not keep my boy waiting."

Loly was unable to hide her relief. "Y-Yes sir, if you please!"

Making his way down from his throne, the man silently walked past the two girls. When he got to the door, he stopped.

"Oh, that's right."

"Yes, sir?" Menoly asked, she and Loly stood up and anticipated his orders.

Aizen looked back, his smile still on his handsome face. "Deal with them, Ulquiorra."

The girls instantly shook at the name, slowly turned behind them, and saw the mentioned man directly behind them.

"As you command, Lord Aizen." The 4th Espada replied dully.

The only thing Aizen heard were the two Arrancar girls screaming from whatever retribution Ulquiorra was inflicting on them.
👓👓👓👓👓
Aizen calmly walked through the sands of Hueco Mundo. Any Hollow who would've attacked the lone and defenseless man either kept themselves hidden or scurried out of his way.

While it may seem as though the man was wandering randomly, Aizen was actually following a path of familiar Spirit Energy. As he walked, he couldn't help but chuckle. No matter how much the boy were trained, (Y/N) couldn't mask his Energy.

After some time, Aizen sensed his child's Spirit Energy in one concentrated place, behind a rather sizable rock. The man chuckled and stopped walking.

"Little (Y/N)."

A bundle of brown hair popped from behind the rock. A pair of brown eyes soon appeared as well. At the sight of his father, (Y/N) hid back behind the rock once more and snickered. "(Y/N) isn't here today!"

"Oh? Then I suppose I should look somewhere el-."

(Y/N) popped his head from the side of the rock. "Surprise! I was here all along, Daddy!"

At his son's grin, Aizen chuckled. "My, you've certainly tricked me."

(Y/N) laughed and ran towards the man. "Hey, hey, where's Loly and where's Menoly?"

"You've hidden yourself so well, they've come to ask for my assistance."

(Y/N) grinned and snickered. "I'm the best hider ever! Hey, I wanna play hide-and-seek with you too Daddy!"

Aizen chuckled and held out his hand. "We will in the future. Now my little prodigy, let's go home. We have a meeting to attend to."

With no hesitation, (Y/N) grabbed the man's hand and held on tight. "I wanna color on the walls!"

"We'll have Gin give you your crayons."