Your Father Witnesses You Reject A Confession

Scenario: It's Valentine's Day and your dad comes to pick you up after your school's Valentine's Day dance. He spots and goes to you, only to overhear you reject a love confession pretty severely.
Characters: All of them
(Y/N): Female, high school student
Alternate Universe

Request by: @IzanamiYukimura
Random Chapter Thought(s): I kind of changed this a bit to make it a bit easier. It was 'they react/witness their child brutally reject someone's confession and the child states that their father will always be their #1' but I changed it to 'They react/witness you reject a confession' to make things a bit easier. Hope that's ok, @IzanamiYukimura!

Random Chapter Thought(s)2: The common consensus seems to be to add Jūshirō to the list. So, this will be his debut! Prepare for the next couple of chapters to be Jūshirō-centered!
💙💙💙💙💙
Abarai Renji
🐍🐵 "Geez, talk about harsh. Did you have to say it like that?"
🐵🐍 "No, I don't want you to have a boyfriend. But you could've let them down easy."
🐍🐵 "Well, I guess there's something to proud of. My little girl, breaking hearts and taking no prisoners! Your mother's gonna love this."
💙💙💙💙💙
Aizen Sōsuke
👓 "Goodness, I don't think even I'd be that harsh."
👓 "Then again, it was obvious they were unfit for you. Being with them would only drag you down and that's not something I've prepared myself to see."
👓 "Hm? You wish to know who is worthy of you? Sweetheart, there's only one man in the world that deserves to be with you. However, I don't agree with incest, so it seem you're staying single forever."
💙💙💙💙💙
Ayasegawa Yumichika
🌺 "Pff, well, I think you were too soft. They should've at least made sure they looked better then...that if they were going to even look you in the eyes."
🌺 "Well, of course, it's because you're a gemstone. Why would gems even think of being with someone so below their status?"
🌺 "But! If you really want to be with someone, then Daddy's here to help! Not to worry! I'll never introduce you to some lowly nobody!"
💙💙💙💙💙
Coyote Starrk
🛌 "Wow, to think someone as hot-tempered as you can attract anything, let alone another human being. There must be something wrong with him."
*You hit him on the head*
🛌 "Oww! Yeah, I deserved that."
🛌 *Sighs* "Ok, so can we go? I want to go back to bed."
💙💙💙💙💙
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez
😾 "Here." *Gives you the car keys and kisses your forehead* "Wait in the car for me. I'll be there in a second."
*You take the keys and go in the car*
*Grimmjow goes up to the boy, lifts him by his collar and pulls him out of your sight*
😾 "Listen here, you shitty little bastard. That girl you just tried to smooth talk is my kid. Did you really think some random piss ant like you could ever win any part of her?
😾 "I don't fucking repeat myself, so make sure you hear me clearly. If I ever hear you came near her again-and my daughter tells me everything, so I'll know-you're fucking dead. Make sure you tell your folks so I can kill them for raising a shitty fuck-off kid like you."
💙💙💙💙💙
Hisagi Shūhei
🎸 "Hahaha, wow that has harsh. Couldn't you do it in a more, I don't know, delicate way?"
🎸 "He's been asking you out for a week now? Sounds like he doesn't know when to quit. Are you scared?"
🎸 "I see. Alright, then we'll talk to the principal about this Monday. For now, let's just get you home."
💙💙💙💙💙
Hitsugaya Tōshirō
❄ "How many does that make now? Eight? You're pretty popular, aren't you?"
❄️ "Hm, while we're on the subject, I don't mind you going on dates and such. As long as it doesn't get in between your studies and your goals, of course. I don't want you to be one of those girls who get into a relationship but don't have anything going for yourself. You're too talented for that."
❄️ "But since you rejected him so sternly, I can only conclude that this wasn't the first time he talked to you. If he continues bothering you, don't hesitate to call me. I'll take care of it."
💙💙💙💙💙
Ishida Uryū
🏹 "Hmm, that was (B/N)-kun, correct? He's a known playboy. Apparently, he's going out with the daughter of one of the PTA members. Yet here he is, asking you out."
🏹 "You did well to reject him. He's no good, from both a looks and a moral standpoint."
🏹 "Well, no matter. (Y/N)-chan, tonight's dinner will be salisbury steak and rice. Let's hurry home and make it together."
🌸🌸🌸
Kuchiki Byakuya
🌸 "Hm......(Y/N), that boy. Who was he?"
🌸 "I see."
🌸 *What you don't know is that he's planning out how to eradicate this boy's future because how dare he even tries to ask you out? He's unworthy*
💙💙💙💙💙
Kurosaki Ichigo
🍓 "Look (Y/N), I don't want to doubt your judgment or anything, but are you sure you should begin dating again? I mean, that last breakup really hurt you, so, uh, well..."
🍓 "O-oh, you said no? Well, good. Well I mean, not good as in good! I'm not saying you shouldn't date! I'm just looking out for you, ya know? Haha."
🍓 "Look, you're old enough to make your own decisions. But I'm here whenever you need me, ok?"
💙💙💙💙💙
Kyōraku Shunsui
🎭 "Aww, my (Y/N)-chan is so popular. You know, you take it from your Papa. I'm quite the ladies' man. Ow! Aww, don't hit Papa~."
🎭 "But goodness, did you have to be such a little heartbreaker? As someone who has suffered through your words, I didn't need to be in earshot to know you hurt him bad."
🎭 "Hm, well at least I don't have to worry about you getting pregnant, haha-ow! Ah, my cute daughter is so abusive~. Her future husband is going to have so much trouble~."
💙💙💙💙💙
Ukitake Jūshirō
"(Y/N)-chan, did that boy ask you out? He did? And your answer? No? Oh, thank the gods."
⛑ "Huh? Oh, I not saying you should never date! Dating is part of youth and I want my cute daughter to experience everything her youth has to offer! It's just well, that boy, he was...uh, how can I explain...?"
⛑ "His...pants, dear. They were almost at his ankles and his underwear was showing. What's worst is that he had a belt, but it wasn't fastened. I'm sure that boy is nice, but I don't agree with you dating someone who cannot properly fasten a belt."
💙💙💙
Urahara Kisuke
🍬 "Oh, wasn't that (B/N)-kun? He comes over to the shop sometimes."
🍬 "Yea, he would buy candies, little stuffed animals, key chains, and other trinkets like that. It didn't occur to me that he was using those things to try to woo you. That's pretty amusing in its own way."
🍬 "Hmm, now that I said that, I remember he would buy a lot of things in multiple qualities. If only you said yes to his confession, I would've been swimming in cash. Aw, too bad~."
💙💙💙💙💙
Next Chapter: Hide and Seek