You Get Sick During School

Scenario: You got sick during school and your dad came to take you home.
Characters: All are present.
(Y/N): Gender Neutral
Alternate Universe: Everyone is a normal human.

Random Thought: Pardon me as I casually drop an update without mentioning my absence.
🤸🏿‍♀️🤸🏿‍♀️🤸🏿‍♀️🤸🏿‍♀️🤸🏿‍♀️
Abarai Renji

🐍🐵 "Alright snotty, let's get you home. Are you sure you got everything? Do your teachers know you're leaving?"

🐵🐍 "You forgot some books in your locker? Alright, tell me your locker number and combo and the books you need. I'll get them. No, I'm not going to let you get them yourself. You're sick."

🐍🐵 "Now, come on. Tell me what books you need. Just for today, your dad will take care of everything for you!"

🤸🏿‍♀️🤸🏿‍♀️🤸🏿‍♀️🤸🏿‍♀️🤸🏿‍♀️

Aizen Sōsuke

👓 "Good afternoon, (Y/N). Hmm, so it's true that you're sick? You're not lying to your Father, are you?"

👓 "Well, pardon me for not believing you. After all, it's around exam season and you're always 'sick' around this time."

👓 **Feels your forehead and cheeks** "Oh, seems like you are ill. Well, my apologies for not believing in you. Now, hold Father's hand and stand up slowly. I don't need my child fainting on me."

🏿‍♀️🤸🏿‍♀️🤸🏿‍♀️🤸🏿‍♀️🤸🏿‍♀️

Ayasegawa Yumichika

🌺 **Practically bursts through in the nurse's room** "(Y/N)!!!! Is it true that you fainted during gym!!? This is why I told that damn principal that you shouldn't have it!!!!"

🌺 "Oh, look at you. My poor gemstone looks dreadful. Don't worry, Daddy will make sure you get better!"

🌺 "First, I'm getting you home and into the comfiest pajamas you have. Then I'll give you the best Grade A soup money can buy! Only the best for my gemstone!"

🤸🏿‍♀️🤸🏿‍♀️🤸🏿‍♀️🤸🏿‍♀️🤸🏿‍♀️

Coyote Starrk

🛌 **Yawns** "Why do you always have to bother me, (Y/N)? Get sick when I'm not sleeping next time."

🛌 "So, what's this I'm hearing about throwing up in the cafeteria? That's where people eat, you know. Have you been feeling this way since this morning? Idiot, tell me next time so I don't have to waste time taking you to school just to take you back 2 hours later."

🛌 **Sighs** "Well, it's not like it's your fault. Come on, let's go home. I'll even let your sick self sleep in my bed. Yes, the comfy blankets and the big pillows will be yours until you're better."

🤸🏿‍♀️🤸🏿‍♀️🤸🏿‍♀️🤸🏿‍♀️🤸🏿‍♀️

Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez