You Get Bullied

Scenario: During your school's sports festival, you get teased for getting last place in two events, and your dad steps in to defend you.
Characters: All of them
(Y/N): Gender Neutral, high school student
Alternate Universe

Random Chapter Thought(s): I've recently been asked through PM if I could make Kenpachi a father. The real question is: what woman is brave enough to get pregnant by him? Whoever you are ma'am, I salute you and your strong vagina.
💎💎💎💎💎
Abarai Renji
🐍🐵 *To the students* "Hey! I don't know who taught you brats how to be brats, but my kid doesn't need your trash comments! So shut up or go to hell, I don't care which!"
🐵🐍 *To you* "Don't listen to them, (Y/N)! They're just mad that, even after all this, you're still better than them!"
🐍🐵*To the parents* "Excuse me, but your kid has been picking on mine for the last two events. I don't wanna have to get the principal on this, but I will if you don't tell your brat, I mean, your kid to stop being a jerk, I mean, an asshat."
💎💎💎💎💎
Aizen Sōsuke
👓 *To the students* "Hm, so you are the inadequate mortals who think so highly of yourselves that you would look down on (Y/N). How interesting to finally put faces to the names I've been hearing so much about."
👓 *To you* "Now don't fret, (Y/N). To a being like you who belongs on a higher layer, these 'bullies' ought to be nothing more than a buzzing in your ear."
👓 *To the parents* "My child is destined for godhood. If you don't want those things to be nothing more than a stress ball, I suggest you put a stop to their taunting."
💎💎💎💎💎
Ayasegawa Yumichika
🌺 *To the students* "I expected nothing from you all and I'm still disappointed."
🌺 *To you* "No worries, gemstone, we're still going to the mall after this after this."
🌺 *To the parents* "Well, no wonder those brats are so ugly. They get it from you."
💎💎💎💎💎
Coyote Starrk
🛌 *To the students* *He's sleeping*
🛌 *To you* *He's still sleeping*
🛌 *To the parents* *Why'd I make him a parent again?*
💎💎💎💎💎
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez
😾 *To the students* "Oi, you little bitches! Shut the fuck up! I can't concentrate on the fucking show with you loud-mouth piss ants clamoring!"
😾 *To you* "Tch, how annoying. You're just going to let these fucks get to you? You're my kid and I don't raise bitches, so get out there and shut those assholes up for good!"
😾 *To the parents* "My wife said I should at least let people know if I'm going to kill them and/or people they 'love', whatever the fuck that means. So yea, Imma kill your kid and you if you try to stop me. Ok, later."
💎💎💎💎💎
Hisagi Shūhei
🎸 *To the students* "I'm not afraid to hurt kids you know."
🎸 *To you* *Pat your head* "Don't let them get to you, sweetheart. Dad believes in you, so get out there and do your best."
🎸 *To the parents* "Look, I know you probably don't want to hear this, but your kid's been bullying mine. Can you, I don't know, be actual parents and discipline them?"
💎💎💎💎💎
Hitsugaya Tōshirō
❄️ *To the students* "I don't know who taught you how to be so impolite, but I suggest you stop acting like this before I get mad."
❄️ *To you* (Y/N), this event is something that you like, right? Well, just go and enjoy yourself. It doesn't matter what those kids say. No one loves them anyways."
❄️ *To the parents* "Either you discipline them or I will. And it won't be pretty if I do it."
💎💎💎💎💎
Ishida Uryū
🏹 *To the students* "You know, arrogance will only stunt your educational growth. You all are already short on that, so I suggest you hold on to as much as you can."
🏹 *To you* *Brushes some dust off your gym uniform* "There, all clean. Now, go out and show how much you worked for this event."
🏹 *To the parents* "I know the superintendent. If you don't want your child's entire future to be sucked into a black hole, you will stop them."
💎💎💎💎💎
Kuchiki Byakuya
🌸 *To the students* *Looks down on them like they're shit*
🌸 *To you* *Pats your head* "Don't cry. Just go have fun."
🌸 *To the parents* *Doesn't even talk to them. Just thoroughly ruins their child's academic and economic life. Modern-day Father!Byakuya is still a G*
💎💎💎💎💎
Kurosaki Ichigo
🍓 *To the students* *Had to be held back by Orihime or else he'll be charged for child assault*
🍓 *To you* "Hey, hey, don't cry." *Pats your head* "(Y/N), you've been working very hard for this event, even though you're not the best at physical activities. No matter what these braindead assholes say, your mom and dad are always very proud of you"
🍓 *To the parents* *Had to be held back by Orihime or else he'll be charged for regular assault*
💎💎💎💎💎
Kyōraku Shunsui
🎭 *To the students* "Hey, hey, that's not nice. You kids be good or who knows what might happen~"
🎭 *To you* "Hey, (Y/N)~. Hmm, are you upset? Is it because of what those kids are saying? Hmm, well, you just focus on having fun with the event and I'll handle it."
🎭 *To the parents* "Hey there~. Name's Kyōraku Shunsui. Let's have a conversation, yea?"
💎💎💎💎💎
Urahara Kisuke
🍬 *To the students* *Had to hold back Yoruichi before she commits murder*
🍬 *To you* "Here, for my favorite only gumdrop." *Gives you a lollipop* "Now go work hard."

🍬 *To the parents* "My wife wants to kill your kid and I don't want her to go to jail, so can you tell that horrible demon spawn you call a child to knock it off?"
💎💎💎💎💎
Next Chapter: Your Father Witnesses You Reject A Confession