They Protected You From A Hollow

Scenario: You were exterminating Hollows when one of them blindsided you and hurled you to the ground. You were about to get killed where you were when your dad saved you.
Characters: Excluding Aizen, Starrk, and Grimmjow.
(Y/N): Gender Neutral
Canon Universe
🫐🫐🫐🫐🫐
Abarai Renji
🐍🐵 "Raising your hand against my kid will be the last decision you'll ever make!"
🐵🐍 "Sōō Zabimaru"
🫐🫐🫐🫐🫐
Ayasegawa Yumichika
🌺 "Making me say this stupid sword's name is something that I could eventually forgive. But trying to hurt my gemstone, well, the only way to make me forgive you is if you give up all your Spirit Energy to my (Y/N) and die."
🌺 "Split and Deviate, Ruri'iro Kujaku"
🫐🫐🫐🫐🫐
Hisagi Shūhei
🎸 "I hate the look of this sword. I hate how this sword makes me look. However, I hate those who would even dream of harming my child. I won't hold back, bastard. Hope you said your prayers."
🎸 "Reap, Kazeshini"
🫐🫐🫐🫐🫐
Hitsugaya Tōshirō
❄️ "Hollow or not, only cowards try to harm an unarmed child. Allow me to get rid of that cowardly and useless breath of yours."
❄️ "Daiguren Hyōrinmaru"
🫐🫐🫐🫐🫐
Ishida Uryū
🏹 "Forgive me, (Y/N). I had thought that you were ready for Hollows, but I was mistaken and got you injured. After I'm done slaying this scum, let's go out for whatever meal you want."
🏹 "Licht Regen"
🫐🫐🫐🫐🫐
Kuchiki Byakuya
🌸 "Die."
🌸 "Senbonzakura Kageyoshi"
🫐🫐🫐🫐🫐
Kurosaki Ichigo
🍓 "Don't you dare touch (Y/N)!"
🍓 "Getsuga Tenshō"
🫐🫐🫐🫐🫐
Kyōraku Shunsui
🎭 "Even I have my limits, you know. Someone hurting my (Y/N) is definitely one of them."
🎭 "Kageoni"
🫐🫐🫐🫐🫐
Urahara Kisuke
🍬 "Oops, looks like you took a wrong step there, Mr. Hollow. If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were trying to hurt my kid. But that's impossible, right? You're dead after all~."
🍬 "Sing, Benihime"
🫐🫐🫐🫐🫐
Next Chapter: Zanpakutō Spirit (Tōshirō)