A/N("2.29K Reads and 64 Votes!" edition)

Hello children of various Bleach men, Golden here!

So, I'm just about finish with the latest chapter when I swiped my screen instead of pressing the back arrow and I saw that this book has 2.29K reads and 64 votes! So, uh wow! Thanks! Didn't expect this when I first started!

(To be fair, some of those reads could be me looking through my chapters and correcting mistakes, but whatever)

So, I want to do something special of this, but I can't think of anything besides this. I mean, if you guys have ideas, then let me know. Cause I just woke up like an hour ago and my brain's still burned out. Playing SIF late last night trying to tier for best girl Pana only to sleep and wake up to find yourself at T2 does that to ya. Don't do what I do kids!

Ok, to end this out, I have some request and I'm going to share them now!

1) @Tukayria04 -(Super sick, maybe dying/ Kisuke / 16 years old / gender neutral / y/n is scared what's going to happen to her

2) @Tukayria04 -(A Kyōraku Shunsui one-shot)

3) @TheBlueWillow -(Maybe have them turned into a 10 year old with all their memories)

I ordered these in when I got them, in case you're wondering.

If you have a request, tell me and I'll get on it. So thanks again for all the reads and votes! I'm going to finish up the next chapter and it'll be up in bit! So, in honor of my failed attempts to T1 for Hanayo, please have some riceballs while you wait

🍙🍙🍙