7- josh dun, the knock-off indiana jones, +a/n

A/N: This is a filler chapter because I may or may not update again until December 21st. My birthday is in 5 more days an I'm turning 16 *whoop whoop* and for my Birthday/Christmas I am getting my ass on a plane too Louisiana to go see my boyfriend omjisd until January 4th. This might be the last update until the 21st which isn't long but ya know. Enjoys.

-

The way the popularity polls are in Josh's high school is something like retarted. Sure, Josh had friends, he was team captain on the Soccer Team, and he use to date one of the prettiest (and clingiest) girls in school. The following Monday came around and Josh just knew the word had gotten out about Blurryface, he didn't ask himself why because it was probably everything that happened on Instagram last night. Felix, who was recording on his phone when they went to check on Josh, even caught a 30 second video of the faded ruby haired boy passed out directly in front of the latter. Josh knew what had happened when he was there, Blurryface was in fact a real thing, no doubt about it but telling others a lie was something Josh hadn't anticipated on. He was good at lying, sure, everyone is taught how to lie. It's all that people know how to do, lie, but Josh wasn't secretive when it came to supernatural. When Josh Dun saw a ghost, he'd tell you everything, when Josh Dun got results on a Ouija Board he would tell you, but when Josh Dun comes face-to-face with a Vampire claiming to kill him if you spread the word about it, well, safe to say that Josh Dun is going to lie out his ass to save it.

So yes, as Josh Dun got out of his car accompanied by Felix, Brendon, and Ashley he began to feel anxious and overwhelmed by the people looking at him. A lot of people stared at him, his ex, the teachers, random kids, even the principle, all Josh did was mind his own business until (or if) people started talking to him. That's all he could do, really.

"So, your telling me that you don't remember passing out?" Felix asked as they all gathered their school-food lunch. (a/n: which isn't terrible. screw you guys.) Josh has studied the lie he was telling, made sure it was logical, pretty much anything that who help his neck not getting bit into like a goddamn apple. "No, I remember passing out I just didn't think I passed out down there. I was up in the Treehouse when I started to feel dizzy." The ruby boy explained, they all sat down and Josh playing around with his 'breakfast' and looking at all of the glares and awkward eye-contacts he's made.

"Okay, well maybe you fell down? Anyways, what was up there, was it chard and burnt like the outside?" Brendon chimed in, drink out of his milk carton before looking forward at Felix, who was just as curious as he was. "No, it was actually well kept, it had a lot of old creepy craving on the walls, ceilings, and floors but it was in good condition." All the questions seemed to stress Josh out, if only he actually recorded everything he saw on his camera and not his- ...brothers. As semi-panicked Josh stood up he quickly ran to the other side of the cafeteria and went straight for his brother, who was talking to a platinum blonde girl.

"Hey, Josh-" Jordan's words getting cut short by Josh dragging him by the collar into a small corner of the room. Josh looked around before speaking further more, but soon did so in a whisper/shout.

"I need you camera back, now!"

"No, you can't have it back, dude! You almost broke it at the haunted house!" Jordan shoved Josh away ever so forcefully only to have his whole body be pushed up against the wall with twice the force. Jordan grunt in pain and shock as something in Josh's eyes made him seem sorta odd, but Jordan blamed that on Josh being pissed off, or scared, or whatever he was.

"I will break your arm right here and now if you do not give me the camera, I'll so embarrass you in the front of your pretty little blondie over there." Josh let him go, lettin Jordan catch his breath as the taller one looked around embarrassingly at everyone in the background. "Fine, you can get it after school but you owe me, what do you even need it for?"

"I really need the footage on that tape." And perhaps Josh Dun would regret admitting that to his more the fed up little brother. "After school."

-

A/N: lil filler with a meaning, enjoyed?