26- i think i lost my halo

That goddamn shirt will be mine. Did I mention that I cant write smut for shit?
-

Minuets passed and Tyler and Josh were laying on one another, Tyler on top. His brown eyes locked on Josh's mocha ones. The youngest (Josh bc he's le human) was panting as the feeling down below begin to give him some problems. Tyler noticed it, the way he squirmed under him and held onto his hips with pressure. He hopped of of the boy, leaving his confused and slightly upset over it. "How far have you gone before, Joshua." Tyler asked, he pulled Josh up against the headboard. Josh's back hit the wood gently and his eyes scanned the vampire. "I've never had sex with a guy, only girls." Josh confessed, Tyler shrugged slightly and sat facing the boy and their bodies touched because of the closeness.

"We will go slow then, I won't rush you." Tyler said. The human quickly nodding in agreement. Tyler leaned in again, his lips pushed up to Josh's and his hands on his shoulder and cheek. He felt Josh's tongue slide across his lips, and Tyler being the more dominate in the situation took it apon himself to go further.

His hand caressed their way down his chest and stopping for a few seconds at his waist, going further down not to long after. Josh gasped at the touch, Tyler's hand rubbing and palming were Josh's dick showed from his pants. The boy hitched his breath, the feeling felt like it burned in the best of ways and his lover couldn't help but to do more. With the brunet's free hand he caressed Josh's cheek before turning his head to the side.

The breath on his neck felt vibrant, it felt good. Tyler defiantly knew what he was doing, and didn't care to show it. Josh felt a pair of soft lips against his neck, nipping and kissing his sensitive areas until he found the one place that drove the boy crazy. As Josh was nothing more than a moaning mess and Tyler was enjoying the dominance he had, the youngest one felt the button to his jeans being undone. He felt relieved because of the tightness, and soon after he felt Tyler's chilly hand grope him, still kissing at his neck.

"Ah- Ty." Josh whimpered out, the vampire's hand had pulled his pants down far enough so without little warning he took it in his hand, massaging and pumping. It gave Josh a whole knew feeling, lust, fuck drugs and alcohol. He was addicted to this. Tyler muffled the boy's moans by kissing him, Josh unable to function correctly at what was happening to him he only lazily kissing back.

"Fuck, Tyler." Josh broken away the kiss, he spoke with a level of loudness that wouldn't even be heard by a dog. Tyler heard it though, and he ran his thumb across the teenager's slit.

"How far?" Tyler's raspy-ish voice asked, making Josh look up at him and fully admire his face. Josh, still whimpering, sat up slight more felt Tyler's hand move from his place. "I-I wouldn't mind going that f-far." Josh suggested, and almost instantly he felt Tyler's hand move from his place.

"You know it won't be gentle, I don't want to hurt you until I know you can stand it." Tyler said, he pulled Josh's pants down a little more. The youngest one was fully erect and leaking from Tyler's previous actions, and Tyler settled himself in between the human's legs. Josh looking at him but Tyler smirked. "Just enjoy, babyboy." Tyler spoke, pushing Josh's body down on the bed with one hand. He obviously use a little bit of his strength to do so, Josh stared at the ceiling, not know what to really do in the situation.

That is until he felt Tyler's mouth wrap around him, the wetness of Tyler's mouth plus Tyler's tongue swirling around him was enough to make Josh's back arch. The teen's first instinct was to grab onto something, like Tyler's hair. The demon grunted at the sudden pull, making his throat vibrate around Josh. "Jesus, ty- Tyler. Ah-" the boy hopelessly cried out, he pulled lightly-ish on Tyler's hair causing more vibration. Soon, he felt Tyler's tongue pressed against his slit as his cheeks hallowed out. "Fuck!" Josh whimpered, letting little breaths escape and he felt his dick twitch at the absolute bliss he was feeling.