25- call the doc, i must be sick.

This is it, the beginning of the end. There are still a lot more chapters, but this the where it is all coming down to. Also I reached 300 on Friday, so no smut. Sry. I suck at smut too, soooo
-

"You can come with us if you want, baby." Mrs.Dun pulled Josh into a hug, letting the moment drag on as much as she could. The teenager only shook his head with a smile on his face. "I'll be fine, mom. I'm not in the mood for movies."

"Well, okay then. Don't forget to call us if anything happens, uh, please don't invite many friends over. Tyler is okay, he's a nice boy." His dad stepped in, he wasn't a hugger but now seemed like the time to become one, with Josh's illness and all. Josh nodded his head, loving how his family likes Tyler but kind of scared for Jordan's safety. He made a promise to Tyler he'd never leave them in a room together and for Jordan's sake he planned to keep it.

"I love you, guys." Josh goodbyed, waving at his family backing up in the parking space. He closed the door and ran up to his room, skipping steps just to go faster and closed his door.

"Tyler?" Josh raised his eyebrows as the tallest figure. He was sitting in his bed looking at the window. "Hi, sorry. I would've came through the front door but your family was outside." Tyler smiled, he stood up and walked over to the human. His arms wrapped around his neck and pulled him closer until their lips met. Josh made a surprised 'mpff' sound, he wasn't complaining in the slightest but he didn't know that what happened in the treehouse was a reoccurring thing. Not complaining, again, just shocked. He lips moved with Tyler's, he leaned in further and even tilted his head to deepen it.

"My family loves you, you can be around them." Josh justified, smiling like a doofus at the vampire who had just kissed him. He felt giddy. Tyler pulled himself off of Josh, walking back to the bed. "True, but even then I don't need them looking at my death certificates online." He chuckled, disregarding the seriousness of it. He patted the seat next to it and looked at Josh. "Why would they search for your death certificate if they think you're like us?" Josh nagged, making Tyler roll his eyes. "Just being safe." Josh respected Tyler's statement and decided not to push forward with the conversation. He turned his nightstand lamp on, letting the room light up on one side.

"Tyler, I was thinking..." Josh trailed off, not really knowing how to even start. Tyler looked patient as always, somehow he never seemed to have any other emotion except for angry, shocked, or neutral. There is no in between. "I wouldn't turn into a vampire if you marked me, would I?" Josh's words jumbled out, making him seem slightly drowsy but he was perfectly fine, just nervous.

Tyler took a breath inward, a slight smile on his face as he sat up a little more straighter. "Well, no and yes. No, because you'll still grow as a human and you'll age. Yes, because if I mark you then a lot of things will change. You'll feel ill in the sun, meat is the only craving you'll have but its nothing you can't control, and you have the scent of a vampire, too." Tyler informed, Josh having to decide to play the game of chance. He breathed it, looking down at his feet like they held all the answers he craved.

Does he want to do this?
Should he do this?

The answer is yes. Josh does want this. It might be the because of the fact that he knows he's dying and this'll stop it all, but you couldn't convince him of that. Josh wants to do this out of jealousy, he doesn't want Tyler to mark anybody else. Only him.

"Then do it." Josh looked up, he was full of confidence at this point. His eyes seemed brighter than they had been and he had a smile on his face. Tyler's eyes gazed over to the boy's wrists, only now feeling the urge to sink into him. This didn't feel safe with Tyler's emotions going like this, it's been a few years since he's had human blood. He's usually take what he desired from animals.

"It'll be painful." Tyler insisted.

"I'm yours, Tyler. Do it." Josh looked at the demon, his eyes were the definition of begging.

Tyler placed a small kiss on his forehead, his fingers trailing from his shoulder, down his arm, and grabbed his wrist. He was carful not to scare the boy, he still feels the same anxiety he went through.

"In order for me to do this you have to drink my blood, and it's a terrible taste to humans." Tyler informed, his fangs poked out and somehow made his look even more appealing.

Tyler brought his own wrist to his mouth and bit in without an ounce of hesitation. "Here, three drinks at the least, you'll be fine." So Josh did, and he gagged two times in the process. It tastes like rot but still blood like, like old blood but in normal form.  He pulled away after seconds and felt the droplet of blood roll down his chin, Tyler catching it with his finger and wiping it on his blue hoodie. "Good job, now the hardest part." Tyler informed, holding Josh's wrist gently and looking down at him.

"You might want to sit down." Tyler said pushing him slightly on the bed, him sitting closely beside him. He brought his wrist up to his mouth, looking at Josh for the last second approval.  Josh nodded. Thank god nobody was in the house, because Josh screamed.

Tyler gave him comfort by hold his neck bend softly, letting Josh whimper into his shoulder. Tyler felt the liquid run down his throat and felt the need for more. "Ty, Tyler! This really... hurts!" Josh stuttered, his voice mixed with pain and heavy panting. Then Tyler pulled away, his eyes were black soon changed to his normal brown ones.

"I'm sorry, I'm done now. You, you're marked with me. How do you feel?" Tyler asked, and he wasn't going to lie he was aroused at the feeling of Josh breathing on his neck.  Yeah, he might have a thing for pain but as a vampire sex isn't exactly soft and loving. Josh took one last deep breath, letting his out slowly and looking at the vampire once more.

"My hand hurts, how am I covering this up?" He asked, viewing Tyler's work with a bit of fright set in his belly. "Makeup, but let it heal. If they ask just say a animal bit you."

"Thank you." Josh hugged Tyler around the neck, his wrist was numb at this point. Probably a after effect of the vampire blood in him, he didn't ask.

This time he was the one to lean into Tyler, his chapped lips pressed against the cold ones'. And Tyler deepened it, inching closer and became a little sloppy with it. Josh moaned into him as he felt Tyler's normal teeth biting on his lip, sending the butterflies to go crazy in the pit of his stomach.

The brunet rolled on his side, straddling Josh like the last time. His lips still held their place and wasn't moving any time soon, and Josh's chest moved up and down as his his moans became more audible. The vampire's cold finger tips run up Josh's shirt, send the boy chills and arching his back a little.

Josh's hands held onto Tyler's belt loops, tugging and pulling on them for some time of cope for the feeling. He then started to feel something go against his crotch, his was Tyler's. Neither of their hips were moving, unless you count Josh squirming due to sensitivity to cold hands.

But both of them felt what's was happening down there and neither of them had enough mind to stop it.

-

No smut now, but next chapter MAYBE
Depends if I'm feeling it or not.