14- im never what i like, im doublesided and i just cant hide. i kinda like it.

Shortest filler known the man.

"You ruin a lot of shit, Jordan!" Josh hissed, pulling the teenager into the now empty room as Tyler scurried out of the window. "Well you should know not to have girls sneak in just to have sex with you. Mom doesn't like Sam, do you really expect her to like her grandchild to come out of that?"Jordan teased at the fact that they broke up, sending Josh in a snapping rage he's never seen himself in.

"Listen here you poor excuse for human revolution, Sam and I are not together and do help me god if you bring her up one more time." Jordan stayed beside the door, ready to run if he had to. He knew he was pushing Josh's buttons but he didn't exactly care. Josh crossed his arms and tried to forget what he'd just done moments ago, it was nothing. He was straight, not gay. He kisses girls, not vampire boys. He a teenager in high school, not the next actor for goddamn Twilight. Repeating it didn't help, it didn't change who he was or was becoming.

"Then who was in here?" Jordan smirked, his cocky looking self leaning against the frame. Josh held his hand back and took a breath of air. "A friend who I didn't expect to get close too, that's all you get to know. Now go!"

"It was a guy, Josh. Not a girl. Are you gay?" Jordan asked more and more questions and Josh getting madder by the minute. "No, it was just a accident."

-
»tyler«

It was just an accident. That sentence ran through the his mind like a marathon. Josh didn't mean it, any of it. Tyler couldn't say he was heartbroken, he's barely even known the boy for almost a month. It hurt him though, the only person he's gave his attention to was Mikey.

Beside having Josh say those words did make Tyler think for a while- something else was off about Josh. Well, not really Josh's look or anything rather that his physical health. Even Tyler could see that Josh was sick, getting sick. It's in his eyes, they were duller and red, it wasn't the full mocha eyes Tyler's ever remembered. His skin was paler, and that was another thing. Josh Dun was sick.