17- i wish that i had two faces to see which theory works.

When you know there is a problem and you have the solution to fix it, would you?

For the two years Tyler has known Mikey, the demon always told him "there's somebody else for you, Tyler. It's not me." And Tyler knew right then and there who he was talking about. Of course he didn't want to believe it, and yes, even Tyler the emotionless vampired freak had feelings. Vampires don't cry, they don't show emotions right? That's what the movies tell you, but inside and out Tyler was both conflicted and terrified. If only he would've know how lonely it was going to be as a demon he wouldn't have pushed Mikey to change him, so why would he change Josh? Josh doesn't even want to be like him, but Tyler doesn't want josh to die.

The vampire watched as the mortal family (Josh's mom, dad, and himself) got into the car the next morning. The sky was gloomy and that's why Tyler could stand it. In a weird and twisted way the weather seemed to fit the occasion, sad and weary.

"Hm, so that's why he smelled so familiar." A voice rang in his years, turning around quickly to see a face he managed to imprint deep inside his brain for over a hundred years. The black hair over his face and the way he always wore the color black in general. It was Mikey's brother, Gerard. "Aren't you suppose to be doing something? Like, I don't know, killing your parents?" Knowing that he hit a touchy subject for the other party, Tyler kept his ground. The car Josh was in passes them by and for a split second he could see Josh looking at the two demons. Tyler should've been hiding, but he looked at Gerard again. "Shouldn't you be faking your death or something? Oh, maybe kill my brother? Ya' know, just some ideas for you." The shorter boy (Tyler) glared at him for that, for all these years Gerard convinced himself that it was Tyler who killed Mikey. No, Mikey killed himself.  "You're stupid if you still believe that I killed him, you weren't there how could you possibly know what did and didn't happen, you hypocritical twat." He knew he was digging too deep into this argument and nothing good will come of it. If he was to say one thing to push Gerard over the edge it'd be 1889 all over again, but none of them will survive it.

"Oh!" Gerard gasped. "You've gotten so much more froggy since last time I seen you. When was that? 50 years ago? I must say I'm very impressed, you've grown balls." Gerard spat, smirking at the end and showing Tyler just how unphased he really was. Unfortunately for Gerard, Tyler didn't exactly give a fuck either. In fact, with Josh's condition and the fact the Tyler is having the pleasure to talk to the rotten half of the Way brothers, you could say Tyler was the one over the edge.

"Such a shame, you know, about Josh. I bet he's a great kisser. I had the chance, did you know? I backed down though, he smelled too much like your two-faced ass."

"If you don't shut up I'll make you join Mikey in Limbo." Tyler swallowed hard, looking straight at the mess of rage on Gerard's face. Knowing he just did the thing he swore not to do.

"Are you threatening me, blurryface?"