Life Now

Kingsley

Since we all moved to Miami things have been well. I don't have to worry about the cops trying to put me in jail for the crimes I did do. Back in Virginia they did find the house burned down but the bodies was so burned they couldn't identify them.

Me and India, 6 years long of being together and 5 just being married. I must say things did get rocky at some point of time. Random hoes blowing up my phone trying to get me in trouble. India did shot me in the leg and stabbed me in the arm but I still love her. I know about her cousin Kayla hating on the fact that our wedding had some expensive ass shit in it. Of course she doesn't believe I got all of this because of that club. Don't nobody know about what extra curricular activities I did before.

I'm sitting on the couch just chilling watching SpongeBob with our daughter Sage. How did I get so fucking lucky to have a life like this. All the shit I been through I have a loving family out of it.

"What you thinking about over there." India came over and sat on my lap.

"Us. I mean just looking at you and Sage and what life has given me is both good and bad. Grew up with a bad family and gained a better family and one of my own. Being able to give Sage and maybe future kids a childhood I wished I had. It just makes me very happy that she doesn't have experience what I did." I wrapped my arms around India's waist and held her.

"True, she have me you and everyone else that will kill for her. She is in great hands babe." India kissed me.

"Momma can we go to the zoo." Sage asked

"What you think babe wanna go to the zoo with us." I looked at India

"Yes let's go get dressed." India said

India

I watching Kingsley pick up Sage and headed upstairs. Kingsley gotten stronger, like her muscles flexed when she picked Sage up. Me and her had some bad times. I shot her two years back. I know Kingsley doesn't tries to flirt on purpose it's really natural for her like literally. The bitch was touching all on her and that was a no go for me. So I killed the bitch and shot Kingsley in the leg. Call me crazy all I want but she know I am.

Honestly if your girl doesn't get mad at you then your relationship is done.

After getting dress we had to take a family picture. I think we look so freaking adorable especially Sage

 I think we look so freaking adorable especially Sage

"Man my two beautiful women in my life woo."  Kingsley kissed us both. "She better have some type of fucking shorts on underneath." She whispered to me.

"She does babe we are not raising a hoe." I said lowly to her.

"Okay." She kissed me on the lips

"Babe." I gave her a look only she knows.

"But..." She smack the teeth " fine."

Kingsley always carry her gun around with her everywhere. She is extremely protective of us. We got into her white Ghost Rolls Royce and left for the zoo. I looked at Sage and saw Kingsley gonna have her hands full when she get older. I thought she was protective now just wait.

"Mommy look!." Sage ran over to the monkey habitat

"Sage Mia Bennett if you don't slow yo roll girl! I'm not trying to lose you in this big zoo." Kingsley yelled

"Babe she is just excited." I tried to reinsure her. Kids do get lost at the zoo but I don't want her to worry.

Kingsley went over and picked her up so she can see the monkeys better.

"That one has a red butt mommy." Sage laughed

My babies this is so cute. Like this is what I felt in love with. Even though she is cold hearted only a few people can see how sweet and caring she is.

After spending at least a hour at the zoo we left and got something to eat but we were interrupted by a phone call.

"What....handle it.....can't with family you do it it's not the first time.....okay but I don't live there no more so it's not my fucking problem...I don't care José. You out of all people know how to handle this..... So you don't remember the time were I dismantled the guy in front of everybody.....So fucking handle it. I can't keep coming back and forth. You knew this is an hard job, suck it up. Don't be a bitch you go Ling and Su Yung helping you. If you can't handle it take some time to relax.... Alright don't be calling me like that again you sound like a little bitch.... Love you too bye."

"Thanks for saving our child's ears." I sarcastically said.

"Oh me, just last night I had you screaming the most filthy words.  Do I have to repeat what you said?" Oh did I tell y'all I love it when she gets aggressive. I be starting shit out of know.

"No daddy." I said kissing her.

"I want kiss too." Sage pouted.

"Come here lady bug." Kingsley sat her on her lap and kissed her all over her face. Sage was just there giggling.

Life so far is just getting better and better. Oh but did I tell you........

A/n..... Well Merry Christmas all ya know. I know some of y'all full off that Christmas dinner and everythang. But just know Christmas is not always about presents, spending time with ya family is most important...no matter how much they get on you nerves. Happy Holidays everyone!