Fuck Rachel Pt 2

INDIA

I'm so highly pissed off right now. Kingsley has let other females think that it's okay to touch up all on her. She knows I don't play that shit but she steady does it. I'm over Bree and Christen house to drop Sage off, so I can kill Rachel.

"What are you going to do India." Christen asked

"Kill the bitch. I didn't like her at first and now I really don't like her." I said. Right as I was about to walk out the door Christen grabbed me

"Okay but don't you think that would be suspicious. Like honestly, she just got fired, then your going to kill her the same day she got fired. Plus you would be the first person they suspect because for one you're her wife and two it's was sexual harassment." She told me.

"I hate when you and Bree are right 97% of the time." I sat down and pouted.

"I know you do. But me, King and Jay been in the game longer than you have.  Even your dad will say the same thing." Christen said.

Bree came from the play area in the living room the kids have. "You know Sage thinks Kingsley hates her."

"Are you serious." I said

"Deadass. It couldn't been that serious that you guys have to fight like that. The bitch did something stupid I get that but this is way worse than ever. Besides the stabbing and shooting this is too far." Bree sat on Christen lap

"It is. Wait awhile then kill her but now you and King need to talk that out." Christen said.

All in all they both was right. Fucking hate that shit with a passion. But they are right with alot of stuff. I really don't want Sage to think they Kingsley doesn't love her. When ever me and Kingsley get into it, we take Sage to either Lilo house or here so that me and Kingsley can sort things out.

I stayed there for a little while so Sage can play with Nani and Messiah. During that time I was trying to get a hold of Kingsley. But every time I tried to it went straight to voicemail. I really hope she isn't doing anything stupid that would get her killed by me.

"You know Kingsley has to be at Summit Palace tonight." Bree came and checked on me.

"Yeah so what." I said. Bree gave me that bitch really look and I finally got it.

KINGSLEY

Ugh I gotta buy another charger. My fucking charger doesn't work anymore. I went to Apple store to buy 3 new chargers because I know I'm gonna leave one somewhere. Soon as my phone starts back up I had ,20 messages from India, 12 missed calls from India and 4 voicemails from you guessed it India.

Actually I don't want to talk to her. I will talk to her tomorrow and let this shit die down. She is not a happy camper when she is upset like this.

Later that night I really didn't want to work tonight but I have too anyway. After getting dressed, I smoked real quick just to calm my nerves and just focus on getting this shmoney.  The whole family thing has to wait until tomorrow, shit is too hot right.

I'm pulling up to the place and there's already a long line to get in. Like the club is big like real big.

I get inside and just relax in my office for a bit

I get inside and just relax in my office for a bit. After a while I walked around making sure things were going good inside. Spoke to a couple of celebrities that were there spending big money and just throwing cash.

Standing here speaking to Mayweather, I see India walking in like hot damn.

"Damn who is that. I might have to take her home." He said fixing himself up

"Who got 3 seconds to get ya eyes off my wife. You might be an undefeated boxer but I will knock yo lights clean thee fuck out." I threatened him.

India walked over here just bussin as the seams.

"Can we talk babe

"Can we talk babe." She said. I nodded my head yeah and we went to my office.

"Before you say anything India, I'm sorry. It's a lot of things I do that I know it's wrong but shit just happens. I know you really don't trust me and I'm willing to do anything to get your trust back. I'm tired of fighting." I said

"I just had to think today. I really hate Bree and Christen with a passion at this moment. They are always fucking right. They was the only ones to stop me from killing the bitch today." She mumbled

"Duh babe. That would make you the prime suspect of murder. No matter how long we been in the game I thought you was smarter than that." I laughed a bit.

"Shut up." She wrapped her arms my neck.

"Buuut we can kill the bitch together. Just give it some time. Now to address this attire that you are wearing will get everybody in the club killed." I kissed her neck

"Really." She looked at me.

"Mayweather was finna get a haymaker all to the jaw. Like you know how Martin was when he did that charity boxing match, that's how he was going to be. Not matter how mad I am at you I could stay mad wen you wear some shit like that." I said

"I know why you think I wore this."
She winked at me and left.

She will be the death of me. Literally and figuratively.

A/n... Sorry this took so long to even put up. School has been in the way and just writers block too. So bare with me with this book.