Plan

CHRISTEN

"What the fuck is up with Kingsley. This shit is fucking crazy." Santos said.

"I don’t fucking know. She started doing this shit since her father came back. The only thing I can think of is that she is snapping. But then again the bastard shouldn't be fucking with India and Sage." I said.

"I don’t know but when did she learn Latin though. That shit was mad fucking creepy. There's no telling what she did down there." I said.

"She killed them all." India said.

"The whole family?" I stopped the car and looked at her.

"Yep. I have a feeling that she did and she is there losing her mind. Most likely talking to Mia." She said.

"Fucking shit. She isn't coming home until she relax. Well we have to make people think that we are dead. If we do the problems would stop. Then move out of this country though." I said.

"London is a great place actually or Hawaii." Jaiden said.

"So London or Hawaii." Santos asked.

"Hawaii" we all said at the same time.

"Alright it's settled then. Let's give everything a year or until sometime or a few months to be honest. Once we do then we can bounce." I said.

I don’t understand Kingsley sometimes. We known each other for life and this is just crazy. Since the whole her father ordeal came in things wasn’t as it used to be. I guess that them feeling from so long ago is boiling over.

Me and Jaiden gotten our family over to their house to make sure everything was and is going to be okay. Sage is beaten badly but nothing to serious. I got a doctor that we all knew to make sure everyone was okay.

"So doc, everything looking alright." I asked him.

"Yes things are fine. Sage will just need some cocoa butter and some ice for a few days. I gave India a pill just incase the guy did impregnate her. Call me if you need anything Chris." He said.

Sage and India was sleep in their room, while we all are just in the living room.

"So what’s up with this Hawaii moving thing. How is this going to work."

"either get houses next to each other or live all together in a big ass house. "

"Nah I like to walk around butt booty ass naked so that’s a no go." Lilo said.

"Oh lord you been around Jay to damn long." I laughed.

2 Days Later

We all stayed there and just chilled with India and Sage. Then Kingsley walked in clean and just looking better, calmer.

"Finally nigga." I hugged her.

"Yeah, yeah nigga I back. Where my babies at." She said.

"They are in your room." I said

KINGSLEY

I've been gone for two days just getting my head straight. It was a lot of things to take in.

I walked into the room and saw India in the bathroom fixing her hair.

"Keep it down baby." I said walking up behind her wrapping my arms around her.

"Baby!" She jumped on me

"I missed you, and I'm sorry about everything baby." I said.

"I missed you too baby and we are fine. It's going to take awhile for her bruising and scars to go away." She told me.

I sat on the bed and got attacked by a little body.

"Daddy!" Sage had screamed in my ear.

"Hey baby." I looked at her and she had a little bruise on her forehead. I kissed it and just held her.

I do need to change for real this time, for my family...

A/N... I know this is short but writer's block is real af right now. I can't think of what to do next.