Offer

BOOM

"Man Bryan been missing for a while Boom." One of my workers said.

"You right, the last place he said he was, was right off at some section that leads to a trail. I think I know where it's at let's go." I grabbed my keys and went to the place he said.

Me and my worker pulled up to some section and it looked sketchy ass hell. There was a car that look like it was on fire at some point.

"Boss um I think this used to be Bryan's car." He said.

"How." I asked. He pulled a note saying;

We all been in the game for to long, well me and my peoples. 200 round for one body, call me crazy but it's a message. Stop while you can Carlton Marsh. We do have eyes everywhere.

"Fuck."

"It's more on the back though." He said.

By the way Carlton, we know everything about you. Your mother, father, brothers and sisters, grandma, hell everybody stop while you can.

"I think you should stop trying to take over. Come on now, 200 rounds for one body they have to be crazy." Now this nigga is scared.

"Stop bitching we got this." I said.

"Got what a death wish. It's more than one of them. They left a fucking note. There is no telling what they can possibly do. Hell they could be wa..." Blood splattered on my face and he dropped to the ground. I bullet went right in between his eyes. But I didn’t hear any gunshots though.

"Shit." I got back into my car and pulled off.

KINGSLEY

"Okay why 200 shots and why that big ass gun yo." I said.

"It's been some years since I fired that thing and I got carried away. We need to go to the gun range more often. Plus Cam delivered messages and killed a worker of his also." Christen said.

"Now he knows he is fucked it he continue." Jaiden said.

"I understand but it's just years ago we decided to leave that life alone. Ya know focusing on something other than killing people and shit. I mean hopefully once all of this dies down we can all go back to this life." One of my bartenders knocked on the door and handed us our drinks, " thanks Zane."

Back to our regularly schedule program of a kingpin. After they left Detective Dan came by.

"Detective." I said.

"The Cortes case is pretty much dead. There's really no evidence and the family is terrible." He said.

"See why I wanted nothing to do with them. Trust me dan something are better left unsaid and unknown. Once you open it, it's just like a Pandora's Box from Greek mythology, bring nothing but chaos and too much knowledge." I patted his back and was going to walk away.

"I just believe there is more than what you are telling me." He said.

"Zane one more please." I said, " don’t get digging any deeper than what you already are Dan. I told you before that's not my family anymore. If the case is dead leave it alone. Its like your peaking at the Devil's toy box, pulling out these weird yet fascinating toys. Wanting more and more before you realize you went over your head. You realize that it was a waste of time and effort. Just sitting the deciphering how it works and what it is. Engrossing yourself in some fucked up shit that you would think you ended up on the darkest part of the internet. Finding shit that would make you question your family. Don’t be a hero and solve this case." I said walking away. I should definitely make a scary movie. Its not easy living a life where it's been fucked up for years.

A Week Later

BOOM

"How is everyone just fucking dying." I yelled just a week has past and im down 50 guys. 50 heads have been delivered to my trap "someone is snitching.

"So you on a man hunt huh Spongebob.  Let's just play the goofy goober song and see who sings it. Look I don’t know why this shit is happening but stop trying man. Its clear they on some next level shit to were us as a growing gang can't compete with. Boom it's not going to happen." One of my guys said

"We ain't no pussies Ace, so stop bitching." I told him

"Nah fam I'm done yo. You ain't got enough bread to keep me going. They could be raking in millions, they got more firepower than we do. I'm not trying to end up like Bryan nor them other 50 niggas,you got me all the way fucked up."

"Be a bitch then." I said. There was a knock at the door and there was a box sitting there with a note on top. I opened it and it was one of those winding weasel toys. I whined it and it was playing Pop Goes the Weasel. Once it got to the 'POP' part it came out but it was one of my guys heads instead of some toy.

Like your presents. Just stop Carlton, your losing men. Let's see its 180 of y'all and it's now 130. Need better security for your trap. Let's see now your down 4 more. Keep trying and you won't be able to hear the end of that song.
-Personally KC, Pharaoh and Jay.

"Fuck that shit I'm out." Ace sang and walked out.

ACE

That nigga crazy if I'm going to stay in that shit fuck that. I was walking down the street when a limo came stopped and two guys put me in.

"Ace isn't it, or should I say Taivon Jones." Some guy said with a mask on. Dude was in a suit and shit.

"Who the fuck are you."

"I like to make you a deal Taivon. Leave Boom's gang and work for us or end up dead like they would be in 7 days." The guy said.

"Shit man you the one doing this." The lights turned on and it was 3 of them

"We are. Like KC said leave Boom's gang, and work for us. We can offer up as much money as you desire."

"So if I wanted 20 mil would you do that." We stopped somewhere and the put some type of bag on my head.

We walking somewhere but I can't tell though. I guess the guys sat  me in some chair and pulled the bag  off. I opened my eyes to see them just sitting on money.

"We can offer anything.." I looked down and saw I was sitting on money too.

"20 mil at your feet, maybe more but yeah. The offer stands, leave and work here or die with them." One of them said.

"Shit you had me at 20 mil at my feet." I said happily. Shit Boom could only give me a thousand.

"You and any one of your loved ones and go into hiding for 7 days until it's all over. All your homies in that gang are dying so I hope you wasn’t close to them. After that you work for us. No contacting them at all or the deal is out the window and you will end up dead. Oh and get ready for your trails too. Not everyone makes them." They said.

Next thing you know some guy put a towel over my mouth and everything went black. A few hours later I woke up in my apartment on the couch. I looked on the table and it was a note.

No it's not a dream, if your thinking or just said it out aloud. 10 million would be wired into a bank account that we control, the other 10 would be in cash. Remember no contacting them, not even talking to them on the street or here. In 7 days you will be 20 million dollars richer and part of an empire.

-Your three new OG bosses and your gang boss.