Drama Is For You

KINGSLEY

Man Hawaii is so much drama free zone for me and my family. Ever since I left the states life has became much more easier than I thought it would happen. After awhile being here I made some new friends. Damn I sound like a kindergartener telling my mom that I made some new friends. But who cares these peoples are cool as shit. I met this one stud that goes my Crys, I don't know why but she does. We been cooling and what not she seem like good peoples and her best friend Gia. She a little thick shorty too. They real cool so hopefully no bullshit will come these ways.

INDIA

I was cleaning up a little bit. Me and Kingsley are planning to have a child in a few months. I'm only 2 months along but I won't be showing until im like 4 months. There was a knock at the door so I went and go it.

"Hey India, King here." I opened to see Crys at the door.

"No hun she won't be back in a few minutes but you can come in and chill until she gets here." I said letting her come in.

I ain't gonna lie though Crys is sexy as hell. I mean she just look so daddish, like I mean she could low key get it though. But that's just my hormones acting up though.

 But that's just my hormones acting up though

"How come they call you Crys." I asked while she sat on the couch.

"Back then a nigga was sensitive as hell. Cried about everything so my family started calling me that. Next thing you know it just got stuck. My real name is Dani though." She said

"I like Dani it fits you." I said.

DaddyKing😍👑: babe I'm not gonna be home for an hour okay. I have some business to handle, love you.

Me: okay I got Crys to keep me company, love you too baby.

"Well she just texted me and she won't be home for an hour. She trying to make some business out here since the ones in the states are to hot for us." I said

"Oh okay well I guess I'm keeping you company then." She said coming over to sit next to me.

"Netflix?" I said

"Sure." She grabbed the remote and put it on Set It Off. I swear Cleo reminds me so much of Kingsley.

We sitting here watching it and Dani had put her arm around me. She kinda strong and her cologne is strong but it smells devine. I scooted closer to her and laid in her arms. We stayed like that until she started kissing my forehead. I moved my head out the way and she went down to my neck.

I tried so hard no to moan but it happen. She grabbed my hips and made me straddle her. Dani had a tight grip on my ass which made me moan loudly. She took that opportunity to shove her tongue down my throat. Dani's lips are extremely soft and things was getting intense. I felt her hands go up my shirt, while she grabbed my boobs.

"We. Need. To. Stop." I said. She had one hand on my ass and the other one up my shirt.

"Girl stop all the playing you want this just as bad as I do." She said ripping my shirt. That shit was sexy as hell, I was even more turned on, but this is bad though.

"Kingsley would so body you if she saw this." I moaned as she took my left nipple in her mouth and swirled her tongue around it.

She made me grind into her and I could feel her strap rubbing against me.

"I can't, I just can't. As much in the mood I am. I cant do that." I went up stair and changed shirts and threw the other one away.

Right when I was about to walk out the room she open the door and picked me up.

"Stop playing India." She laid me on the bed and I felt her hand go into my legging and slipped her finger in

"S-s-s-stop." I felt her finger go in to and she slowly curved her finger touching my stop, "fuuuck right there."

"See I knew you wanted daddy." She started moving fast. She attempted to pull them down but we both heard Kingsley.

"Where y'all at." Kingsley yelled

"Upstairs G." she said. Dani pulled her finger out and put it in her mouth, "strawberries, I like."

I fixed myself before Kingsley came up here.

"The hell yall doing in here." Kingsley said.

"I heard her fall so I came up to see if she was cool." Dani lied through her teeth.

"Yeah babe I had tripped over something and Crys was just making sure I was fine." I said.

"Okay, thanks bruh I don't want my baby and my little one hurt." Kingsley dap her up.

"Aye G you got some strawberries I've been craving for some for a minute." She said rubbing her stomach.

"Yeah look in the fridge." With that dani went down stairs.

"What you doing here so early." I asked.

"Meeting reschedule, the guy I was supposed to meet with had a family emergency so he reschedule." She kissed me.

"Alright baby im gonna shower." I said.

"Cool me and Crys will be down stairs if you need anything." She kissed me again and left the room.

I don't know how in the hell I'm gonna tell Kingsley what happened. She will have a whole fit but she hasn't had a episode yet though and we got away from the states because of it.