Thug Love 2

10 Years Later
KINGSLEY

Damn tall a nigga old. I'm 37. I'm fucking old, sike nah I'm not old. Well okay maybe. My babies are growing up so damn fast. Sage is 15 and Jayceon is 10. Cancer ain't killed my ass yes, with the smoking it actually beat cancer a year after I was diagnosed with it. Me and India still married.

Sometimes she makes me want to kill her but she also gives me my good days. Sage think she is grown now, I had to whoop her ass a couple of times. These lil boys out here gonna get shot. My aim still deadly as shit.

"Daddy, what we doing today." Sage asked.

"I don't know but them lil ass shorts ain't where it's at. Change now. I don't need to kill this old ass niggas looking at ya flower." I said. I swear India be buying her this shit to either piss me off or turn my baby into a thot. Imma go with the first choice.

Now Sage is in high school I gotta worry about fuck boys and shit. Sage came out to us last year because she was confused on what she liked. So she is bi sexual but she better keep her flower in tact. And what I mean by flower is her virginity.

I swear she think she grown just because she in high school. Me and India are not normal parents, she wanted a tattoo so I let her get one. But she turning out to be like her momma and I'm not with the shits.

 But she turning out to be like her momma and I'm not with the shits

Im not worried about Jayceon's twig and berries. He too young for all of that. We all actually about to head out to Jaiden's house.

I walked up behind India while she was doing her hair.

"Damn don't look a day over 20." I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Baby black don't crack." She turned around and kissed me.

CHRISTEN

"Nani I swear if that boy Charles calls my phone one more damn time I'm busting his fucking balls!" I yelled.

Ugh 18 year olds. Nani and Messiah are both 18 and graduating soon. Me and Bree decide to have more kids and have a 7 year old girl name Ajanni. It's pronounced A Johnny. We both picked it out. She a little diva too, just like her momma.

"Get dressed everybody we leaving in a little bit." Bree said.

I was about to walk up the stairs when the hamster was falling down the stairs.

"Who the hell bright ass idea wasn't it to put the damn hamster in the ball and let it roll around. Damn hamster fell down the steps. He ain't Jack and Jill. Y'all trying to kill his little ass." My kids can't take care of shit.