Divorce?

KINGSLEY

It's been a month since the whole Dani shooting me in the back thing happened and also a month without India. I'm not gonna like I'm content with this arrangement. I never would've thought that I would be thinking about my marriage. I still can't help the fact out of all the shit she has seen me do to people and everything it would've made her be like 'I shouldn't cheat on Kingsley for any reason' like seriously. The whole thing with her and Sage getting kidnapped and we all know what happened so that would just click something in her mind.

I just been looking through some pictures and just thinking maybe I should've waited longer to marry her. Getting married at 20 and still doing all the things I was just was kinda overwhelming. Maybe I just missed being loved genuinely instead of just for money.

Right now Sage is laying on the couch sleep while I was just on the floor playing the game. It was a knock on the door and Christen and Jaiden was there. I let them in and we just started talking.

"What's been going on with you." Christen said. Seeing photo albums we have are out.

"Rethinking my marriage." I said going back to the game. Jaiden got up and turned it off. I was in the middle of getting a triple double in 2k.

"What, what's going on." Christen said.

"Everything I don't know what to do anymore. Like I thought everything through it's not worth it. Like she is pregnant okay I get that her hormones are off, but it happened twice. In our bedroom. Like come on now. If she can kill people them what's the fucking difference. Friend or not she knows I'm fucking crazy so why she continued to let that shit happen. Dead ass, India ain't no weak bitch trust me but she gone let that shit happen. Not once but twice, she liked that shit and it's not right. " I said.

"King she is still pregnant take care of your woman. At this moment there is a baby inside of her and that's what matter and is most important. You are hurt but that baby needs both their parents." Jaiden said.

"I know but if she let this happen then she would be willing to cheat on me. Honestly maybe you guys I just missed being loved. I don't know what to do guys." I feel hopeless. I haven't felt this way in years, I hate it

"Look I know it won't be the same in this house with her being back her. Please take her back, she is driving me crazy. But you are thinking way too much. You have to much time on your hands. You do this all the time." Christen patted my back. "I'm bring her back over later on tonight and y'all try to talk it out."

They both got up and walked out the house. Maybe I am just thinking too much.

INDIA

"Girl so when Kingsley taking you back?" Lilo asked.

"I have no idea. I fucked up, knowing how she is." I said sitting on the couch in her house.

"Well you really did, plus you are pregnant too. I don't know girl, the only way I can think of is, she gonna take you back because of the baby." Bree said. " you liked it because you beat Ty's ass and she was bigger than Kingsley so what make the difference. Kingsley is strong also but you can fight her. Last time you gave her a black eye, so what was so different from Dani."

I sat there and started to think about it. "See there you had to think about it that's bad. Sorry to say this but you are falling out of love with Kingsley. "

"I think I am." I hate to admit it but it's true.

I love her so much. She gave me excitement in like, something new. Kingsley showed me how crazy she is about me and everything. Protects me and just gave me love. But she also showed me how dangerous she really is. I hate when she loses herself. I really do hate that.

It's been a month. She only comes to get Sage and spend time with her. She doesn't speak to me, or notice that I'm right there. No calls, check up or nothing. I wonder if she still cares about me. I don't feel the love anymore.

ChrissyPooh: I'm taking you over to yo house tonight, both of y'all need to sit down and talk shit out. Dead ass I'm hating this shit

Me: I don't know Chris she isn't making an effort to even talk to me, all she does is pick up Sage and that's it

ChrissyPooh: I don't care India you both need to talk it out. No if, ands or buts about it you're going.

LATER THAT NIGHT

....STILL INDIA POV

I opened the door to "our" house. Honestly so many good things happened here and a few bad things. I see Kingsley looking good as usual. She cut her dreads a bit shorter they was getting really long.

Kingsley instantly hugged me and we stayed like that for a good five minutes until my feet started to hurt. We went over to the couch and just looked at each other.

"Kingsley what are we?." I asked. I looked at her and she had my wedding ring around her neck in her necklace.

She unhooked her necklace pulling the ring out and put it back on my finger. "You're still my wife India. I know I haven't talked to u in a month and I was wrong for doing that but I just don't know why."

"Kingsley it just...doesn't feel like you love me anymore. Honestly please don't get back with me if it's just because of our baby. I want you to be with me because you still love me like we was the first year of us being together." I said.

"India I do love you with everything in me. But the situation is bad. You are strong physically you couldn't just knock her ass out like you try to do me. The more I thought about it, it's like you actually wanted it. I don't even sleep in our bedroom anymore. I know I'm not stable, I'm a lot of package. Sometimes I think things would've been better off me not being with you. You would of had a normal ass life instead of being with me." she started to cry. I know this is the real her. I love the real her. I don't like the KC side of her. The vulnerability, raw emotion, the caring and carefree Kingsley is what got me hooked.

"We have to rebuild us all over again. You was being who I fell in love with. You wasn't showing any affection, I felt unattractive, you would just leave and be gone for a few hours and come home and sleep." I cupped her face. "Before all of this before Hawaii you did the little but cute things. Flowers almost everyday, just that cheeky cheesy stuff baby. I want that back."

"I didn't realize that. " she put her head down but I lifted back up.

"KC is a closed chapter of your life baby. To be honest I don't like that side of you. I like when you are just you and not focused on extra stuff. Just me, Sage and our baby. We can make it work." I kissed her. This is probably the most passionate kiss we ever had this year.

Hopefully she will make up for this and show me why I fell in love with her in the first place.

A/N... Ik y'all been waiting on an actual update. Finally have to free time to do this. Hope y'all enjoy