Separated

KINGSLEY

Everyone had left and I'm still in the hospital. India is still here with me though.

"India, I know that you are happy that I am okay and not dead but we still need a break. Like you did cheat on me. I haven't done anything wrong though but you did this to me. I mean we still married but at this moment we are separated. I don’t know if you want this to work or just let you do you." I said.

"I understand babe it was wrong for me to do that, but do we have so like separate." She asked me.

"Yes it's a must. The first time wasn’t  intentional but the second time you let that happened. You could of punch or kicked her in the pussy. That shit does hurt, I know there could have been a time where you was riding a bike hit a rock and the seat just straight dug into yo pussy." I said.

She looked at me like she was about to cry but she did cause this. She aloud it to happened a second time, plus it's not like it was a gun to her face so she could have stopped everything. Like honestly I don't want to be around her or kiss her, I am tempted to actually slap her but I'm not going to do that. India left the room and possibly the hospital.

I laid there and closed my eyes until someone else came in.

"Yo King." I heard Crys say

"Great you came here to tell me that you are going to fuck my wife again." I said. I opened my eyes and saw it was Crys and Gia up here. Gia had Crys by the ear.

"Nah, Gia would you let my ear go." She said to Gia." Look man I'm sorry for fucking India, it was completely wrong and I don't want to ruin you guys marriage."

"Ruin. More like temporarily destroyed it. I know that I am a fucked up individual. I see dead people and everything, hell I even speak to the dead. I damn near died and so how met Satan and God. Like what type of person does that shit and still is fucking alive. India have seen all the fucked up shit I have done but still stayed my side. Never looked at me different or nothing, just accepted me for who I am. What I didn't tell you is my past and why I'm here. My rep is unknown but deadly. When I mean by bodies list I do mean it, I got maybe 200 under my belt. Hell maybe more than that I lost count. I wouldn’t care if you fucked Obama's wife, India is my wife. You lucky I didn’t fucking kill yo ass for doing that shit." I said.

Crys looked scared as she but Gia didn't.

"See what I told you. I told yo stupid ass that she might have been in a gang or ran it. Dani you is fucking stupid. You was going to kill an unborn baby and leave her daughter without her. Dani I like Kingsley she is more of a better friend that you. While you out here thotting around she is taking care of her family. I don’t even know if I can be friends with you." Gia said.

"You created a big enemy Dani. Don't be surprised when someone kidnaps yo ass. You had the balls to fuck my wife in my house then I guess you might just have to lose yours or just remember the fact that you shouldn’t of crossed me." I said, "you can leave but Gia you are more than welcomed to stay if you like."

I guess her name is Dani, but she left looking scared as shit but that's not my problem. I’m in the fucking hospital because of that fuckboy and India. My medicine was wearing off and I can feel the pain in my back. The nurse came in and gave me more and let me sleep.

***

"Glad to see that you are woke Kingsley." I woke up and saw that my homies Espinosa was here.

"Damn G you was my doctor." I said, kind of happy though.

"You know it. I heard what happened, that some deep ass shit." He said looking at his clipboard

"Tell me about it." I rolled my eyes, "so what's up"

"Well it's was 3 bullets in your back. One missed you spinal cord, other missed your heart and when through your back but come out your side. The downfall of it is that one of the bullets hit a nerve that goes down to your right leg so you will be walking with a limp. I swear you are on some Hercules type shit. I don’t think anyone would survive this at all. You should have been dead by now. Sorry to say that but it's true." Espinosa said.

"Well the devil and god was like yo ass living." I laughed. I know in my afterlife most likely would be able to go from hell and heaven.

"Sometimes I wish I could see what goes on in your head or experience the things you see." Espinosa said

"Then you would be fucked up just like me, but it gives you life experience though. Make you think about life and death." I said looking up at the ceiling.

"For a former killer you are a wise ass person." It's kind of true though.

"Surprised I ain't got gray hair yet."very surprising to me though.

After talking to him I won't be discharged for 2 weeks. Good thing this hospital doesn’t smell like death, medicine and old people. Also they gave me set nurses and they all is sexy as hell. But unlike me I still value my marriage and I won't do anything with them. Im kinda incapable of doing it thought. Honestly I don’t believe in cheating because why be with someone and fuck another, it's just stupid.