Turn for the Best

INDIA

I been two months and Kingsley was in a medicated coma. The doctors still want to do radiation or chemo with her but Jaiden keeps telling me don't do it.

I'm 8 months now and Kingsley's birthday is next month. What she doesn't know is the baby is supposed to be born a week after hers.

"Christen can you get Sage from school and come get me so we can see Kingsley please." I called her.

"Yeah sure thing babes." She said.

I waited for them two so we can go up to the hospital. Once we got there we saw Kingsley talking to the doctor.

"Your woke." I went over to her and hugged her but not to tight.

"Yes I am babe. How's Sage and my prince." She said.

"He is fine and Sage muses you."

"Where's my ladybug at." Sage finally pops out and hops on the bed with Kingsley, hugging her.

"Hey beautiful you been good for mommy." Kingsley kissed her forehead.

Sage nodded her head and continued to play around with her.  I sat and watched them play. Kingsley really does love Sage. Their bond is something crazy. After awhile Sage tired herself out and fell asleep next to Kingsley.

"Sorry about that love. So I'm guessing you heard the news." Kingsley said.

"Yes I did. I don't know what to do." I said holding her hand.

"For one I ain't doing no Chemo or radiation therapy. That kills you faster. But I also refuse to die with you three apart of my life. I finally have something amazing going on and I'm not gonna let some little ole cancer fuck it up. You, Sage and my unborn son are my life, I can't leave until I end up shooting Sage'a girlfriend or boyfriend. And possible my keeping you from shooting out son if he gets a random bitch pregnant." I laughed at that last part.

"I actually had a dream that our son was part of a gang, got a hoe pregnant and I was whooping his ass in the backyard while you watched. Then damn near shot him in the foot but you stopped me at that." Kingsley busted out laughed until it hurts her stomach.

"Definitely sound like some shit we would fucking do. So when in the hell I'm getting out of here. The only time I want to be here is when our son is born. That reminds me we need names for him baby." She said. We really do, we haven't been able to come up with names in a but.

"I can't really think of some good ones for him baby, what you think. " I asked her.

"Alright this came to me in a dream though what about Jayceon August Bennett."

"That's perfect baby that fits. I love it." I kissed her.

Everything seems perfect but we all are a little bit fucked up. The doctor came in and asked us what we wanted to do and Kingsley didn't want to do none of there methods. They suggested medicinal marijuana and she gladly took that. All she has to do is get checked on every 2 months.

They finally discharged her and she was ready to go home. She has a long scar down her back and a small one on her chest. Kingsley still looks sexy to me with or without scars. Stronger than any guy out her.

Month later

KINGSLEY

It's my mothafuckin birthday. Damn I'm closer to 30 now, never would of thought of that. Still look good as fuck with all these scars on me. I didn't want to do anything big just spend time with my family and friends. My mom and Tess came out here with us.

Things was going great. We was outside chilling when I heard India in some pain.

"Baby you good?" I asked walking into the kitchen.

"Baby I think my water broke." She said.

"Are you sure?" I asked. I guess she started her contractions because she was getting mean as hell.

"Get this fucking baby out of me!" She yelled.

"Ma! Baby on the way we gotta go. Take Sage with you, baby girl you know where the stuff is at get it for me and mommy okay. I yelled.

I picked India up and put her in the car. We really out grown most of the expensive ass cars. Nowadays we just drive Bentleys, and Mercedes. Haha I remember killing Mercedes, Jay was about to killed herself cause of what that bitch did.

I sped down to the hospital and called Espinosa at the same time. He helped deliver Sage and now he is going to help with Jayceon. We made it to the hospital in like 15 minutes. Yeah my need for speed as be whipping hella hard.

The nurses rushed to get her out the car and get her to a room. I didn't expect this to happen today. He isn't due for another week. We had this big room for her delivery and everybody was up here.

I was with everybody in the waiting room on the floor when Santos ran for me.

"Get ya wife." Was all he said.

I went in the and her hair was everywhere and she was crying and screaming. Like on some exorcist type shit. Let's just say she blames me for putting a baby in her and she got strong as hell.

"Doc you might wanna do a X-ray of my hand later on. I can't feel shit."

"I swear Kingsley if you had a fucking dick I would fucking literally rip it off your body." She fruited through her teeth.

"Almost there, India we need you dilated on more time and the baby with be ready to push" she squeezed the duck out my hand and grabbed on to my hair. God damn, lord save me right now.

"Baby please let go before I be bald headed by you. " I said calmly. This grip is so much worse than we fucking.

1 hour later

"Here you go India, your baby boy" Espinosa handed over Jayceon over to her.

My baby boy big. Tall as hell too.

"Hey Jayceon I'm your mommy" India was playing with his little hand. "Kingsley come here he about to open his eyes."

I came over next to her and he opened his eyes smiling at us.

"Aww hey little man." He started stretching and reached out for me. India handed him over to me and he started making noises. "Advance boy aren't ya."

I gave him back to India and went to go get Sage.

"Princess ready to me you little brother?" I asked her. Sage was excited to finally have a little brother. I picked her up and sat her next to India.

"This is your baby brother Jayceon. Jayceon this is your big sister Sage." India said.

I took a picture of my babies. My life couldn't get any better than this. Everyone came in and saw him. Santos even shed a tear looking at him. India wanted to breastfeed Jayceon like she did Sage.

After feeding him he had went to sleep and Sage eventually feel asleep too.

"Best birthday present ever baby. Words can explain how much happiness you give me." I kissed her.

A/n.... ending this soon