Ending?

INDIA

Bree texted me telling me that she already picked Sage up from school. I was paving back and forth because im like extremely nervous right now. Kingsley had walked in the house looking tired. She must of been doing a lot. She sat on the couch and chilled.

"Baby can we talk please." I sat like away from her.

"What’s up love." She said.

"Um me and your friend Dani, I mean Crys had um." I wasn’t looking at her and just looking down.

"Um what." Her voice boomed across the house. She doesn’t yell a lot but when she does its low key terrifying.

"We fucked." I low as possible.

She stood up and pulled the entire couch to her. I was saying a quick prayer in my head. She grabbed my face and made me look at her.

"Say that one more time." She looked pissed.

"We had fucked."

"Where."

"In our bedroom and the kitchen." I said with tears coming down my face.

"You know you really shouldn't be crying right now." She said calmly. I hate it when she is calm like this, "It's funny how I was accused of cheating, shot and stabbed. But you actually do it. I don't believe in hitting the woman that I love but it's taking everything in my power not to slap the shit out of you right now. Then on top of that you are pregnant."

She stood up and started pacing. I can ell she was in deep thought because she just rubs her chin when she is. Kingsley walked up to me and pulled the wedding ring off my finger.

"If you want to give your pussy to some fucking lame, by all means go do it. But don’t be coming back to me realizing how deeply and badly you fucked up. At this moment you're not my wife, you are nothing to me. Get the fuck out my house." She said

"But baby..."She cut me off.

"I'm not your baby. The only baby I have is Sage. India out of all the shit we been through together, you know how fucked up I am. You know that I can get unstable. I killed for you and Sage. You guys are my life but now you cheat on me. What more do you want from me India. I do everything that I can. I changed my life for us. I would be possible dead right now or rotting away in prison for all I know. But I decided to change that for us, but then you do this. Like I can't be near you at this moment just leave, I don’t care where but leave." I went upstairs to grab something but then i heard some glass break. When i was done packing a quick bag I heard nothing but cursing and yelling.

"Nigga I should fucking kill you for fucking my wife nigga. In my fucking house." I saw Kingsley throw solid blows to Dani's face.

"Nigga that pussy is golden. Yous a ugly ass nigga for having a fine ass girl like that. She a dime and you a penny nigga." Dani said coughing up blood.

Kingsley pulls out a gun and pointes towards her. Dani shut her mouth up real quick once she saw that.

“See Crys you was cool my guy. You was but then you do this. Now you is just another body on my list.” I thought Kingsley was going to pull it but instead she just hit her with butt of the gun. She look at and wave the gun. “So this is what it comes down to really. Do you know how hard it is to stomach the fact that you did this.”

I was going to speak when I saw Dani gets up. “ Dani don’t do it.” With that she shot Kingsley in the back.

“No no no no I'm so sorry baby. Please be alive please. Kingsley I love you.” I grabbed my phone and called an ambulance.

Dani left the house fucked up from what Kingsley did a first. She didnt even move she was shot 3 times in the back……