Fuck Rachel Pt. 1

Kingsley

I'm in my office in the Summit Palace setting up some events for tonight since we having Mayweather coming through. Now with this club it's at lwast 15 women working her and 5 guys. India hates that with a passion. Whenever I'm hiring a new person India is always with me, after that time she killed that one girl and shot me.

I'm on FaceTime with India because I'm bored I think I've gotten everything done.

"When you coming home." India asked me

"Most likely in a hour babe, then I have to come back to because of the party for tonight. Where's Sage" I said
"

"Right here sleep." She turned her phone towards sleeping Sage.

"Aww." I smiled at that. Heart melting.

We was talking for awhile until one of my employees Rachel came in.

"Hey Kingsley I need you to check something out." Rachel said

"Can't you just get Dustin to do it." I tried to dismiss her.

"He's doing something else it's important." She said. Ugh it's 18 other people here why she need me.

"Ugh fine."I groaned "I'll be right back babe." I told India

She lead me down to the basement where we keep all the extra bottles and stuff at.

"Alright so what you need my help with." I said. I'm just ready to get it over with so I can go back and talk to my baby.

So by surprise Rachel pushed me against the wall and started kissing on me. Rachel really trying to get me killed. India has no problem putting a bullet in me.

"Bitch is you trying to get kill and get me killed in the process." I yelled at her.

"Well you did say if I needed help you would help me with anything." Rachel said to me.

"Okay yeah but not with this." I panicked

"Your wife doesn't have to know." She still touching on me.

"What part of getting killed don't you get. Matter of fact get your shit and go your fired." I pinched the bridge of my nose

How am I going to explain this to India. This bitch got fucking lip stock stains on my shirt and neck. Fuck and there is a big ass hickey. I don't even wanna go home now. I got back in my my office forgetting I had India on FaceTime.

"Kingsley fucking Taylor Bennett what the fuck is that." I heard India yelled

"Look babe I can explain." I said

"Explain my ass home right fucking now." Fuck!

Dammit dammit dammit! I'm killing Rachel.

I got home and of course half my shit is fucked up. Did I fail to mention India is fucking LATINA! She is pacing back and forth with her hair in a bun, timbs on and a gun.

"Look" she came at me with a mean ass left hook and my instinct was to smack the shit out of her.

"So you letting other bitches kiss on you and shit now." India got them hands for real.

I pinned her against the wall with her hands above her head. "Woman if you don't stop fucking hitting on me and calm down and let me explain. The bitch Rachel fucking tricked me into thinking she needed some help okay."

"That still doesn't mean you let her stay long enough to give you a fucking hickey dumbass." She started struggling to get out of my grip.

"Well I was caught by surprise. Your really think I'm gonna fucking cheat on you."I yelled at her.

"And you still let bitches get close to you like that then yes. How would you like it if I let some nigga or a bitch do that to me huh." I didn't say anything because i would be overly pissed.

"Right you fucking would be pissed as hell." She said

"Momma." Sage was coming down the steps.

"Sage go back up stairs now!"India yelled

"But" Sage replied

"Girl take yo ass up stairs right fucking now!" I yelled at her.

India kneed me hella hard in my gut causing me to let her go.

"Get the fuck out Kingsley." India said without looking at me.

"This my house too." I said

"Go before I'll kill you" she looked at me.

"You not gonna do shit India." I said

"Wanna bet." She cocked the gun back pointing at me.

She looked serious a hell so I left.
I went to Sinclair Hotel and was going to stay there for now.

Christen + JabariTut+

JabariTut: how you fuck up this bad.
Me: my boys I didn't do shit. Fucking Rachel started all of this
JabariTut: You know Sage this you hate her now.
Me: fuck me

Jaiden +DoubleJ+

DoubleJ: damn... What hotel you in got some clothes. Ik India probably burned and cut yo shit.
Me: thanks

Fuck me fuck me fuck me! Most likely India is going to kill her or kidnap her. I'm laying down on the bed in the hotel staring at the ceiling. I called Dustin to tell him to take over for tonight's event because I can't even leave.

Now my daughter thinks I hate her because I yelled at her. Now I'm in the fucking fucked up situation with India. Fucking Rachel yo I can't wait to fucking kill her myself or have someone to do it.