Starting Over

Pulling into the parking lot I realized why the Boss and Eddie wanted my to go here. From the looks of it you had to be very wealthy to come to this place.

That meant to make up for them paying for me to come here I had to recruit and sell a lot. Nothing good ever came from selling at school. Sure I've never been caught but there's always that chance of getting found out because of snitches with angry parents.

Here goes nothing.

I got off my motorcycle and looked around the parking lot. Everyone was staring at me with their mouths open. Looking around at the other girls I understood why. They were all wearing very preppy clothes. They were the opposite of me.

"Are you new?" The girl who asked looked like she was from the cover of a magazine. A very preppy magazine.

"No. I just decided today was a great day to park my bike in the parking lot of some lame ass school." I rolled my eyes.

"Do you know who you're talking to? If I were you I'd watch my tone."

My eyes snapped up to meet hers. I was always the type to keep my cool about situations, but Eddie taught me one thing growing up. Never, I mean never let someone act like they're more high rank then you. Especially when they aren't in a gang.

I walked over to her where our eyes were almost touching, "One if I were you I would watch my mouth. Or I'll show you who you're messing with. I don't deal with trash like you unless I'm throwing it away. Two I am the new girl. The names Maddyy, learn it, fear it."

Walking away I didn't glance back. I did, however, hear people gasping like they couldn't believe what I had just said or done.

---

"Nelson, Maddyy?" the lady at the office desk asked.

"Yeah, that's me." I smiled.

"Here's a map and your schedule. If you have any problems come back and I'll fix them."

I stood up and left looking at my schedule.

1 - Econ

2 - Gym

3 - Math

4 - Science

5 - Literature

6 - Gym

7 - Business Law

I laughed at my last block. Business Law? That's going to be interesting.

---

Ring! Ring!

The bells were going off signaling time to head to first period. Making my way slowly down the hallway I hoped they didn't make me introduce myself in front of the class. Today I needed to watch other people and see what they were about and if they would have the balls to join.

I got to the door after the late bell had already rung. What the hell though I was new so I walked in anyways.

The teacher immediately looked at me, "Well class this must be our new student, Maddyy Nelson. Maddyy please introduce yourself and tell us somethings about you."

I froze. "Um. Hi. Well you already know my name so I think I'll skip the intro."

I rushed to my seat before the teacher could stop me.