Innocent

Vote! Comment!

Hope you enjoy!

---

"I'm home!"

"Maddyy we're in the office! Come on in."

I walked to Eddie's office wondering what he meant by we. I stopped outside the door checking myself to make sure I looked appriopriate to go in. After running my hand through my hair I walked in.

I was shocked to see the head Boss sitting in the arm chair across from Eddie.

I ran over to him and hugged him tight. "Boss!"

He laugehd and hugged me back, "Hello doll. Long time no see. You never come and visit me! Ever!"

"Boss, you know I can't do that. You're a busy man now-a-days!"

He chuckled, "That I am. I'm actually here for you and Eddie. I came to brief you about a situation that has just arrived."

"What situation? Someone has become a better dealer then me!?"

This time it was Eddie's turn to laugh, "No. Actually it's a little more serious then that. It's about your new assignment." I just stared at him silently. "Have you met a group of guys that run around wearing leather jackets yet?"

I nodded my head and gulped.

"Maddyy are they trying to figure out anything about you."

Again I just nodded my head yes.

Boss spoke next, "This isn't good. You can't let them know anything. Anything about you at all." Next he handed me a file folder. Opening it I saw a picture of Tyler along with some information.

"Why did you give me a picture of Tyler?" I asked.

Eddie looked taken back, "You know his name?"

"Yes?" I was handed another file folder only this time it contained someone else's picture and information. "Cody?"

Boss seemed impressed, "So you already know there names? That's good. He is like you in many ways. You are our third in the gang technically. We just haven't labeled you anything. You lead others who are your age. Tyler does the same. Only he uses Cody as his second when he isn't there. Instead of being in Crips, he belongs to Bloods."

My eyes grew wide. I couldn't believe the information they were giving me. I looked over at Eddie who was not looking happy about this.

"You have something else you must do now. You are no longer looking for new recruits and customers." The Boss said.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Eddie tense. "What is my new assignment?" I asked.

"You are going to get as close to Tyler as you can. We need a spy on the inside and who is better to do that then you." The Boss seemed very happy about this.

I just smiled but it didn't reach my eyes all the way. "Well better start reading these files then."

I didn't want to stick around any longer. This was way different then other asignment that I've ever had.

I was more nervous then ever now. I face planted on to my bed and screamed into the pillows. Looks like they just gave me a new mission, one that I had never had before.