The Leather Jackets

Author's Note: There's going to be a lot of grammar and spelling mistakes. I'll go back and edit after every five chapters. If anyone wants to edit for me, message me.

Remember! Vote! Comment!

---

Waking up beside Eddie always made my day seem brighter.

"Good morning darling."

I smiled up at his shining eyes. "Morning Eddie."

He pulled me onto his chest and hugged me. "You know you're the best thing that ever happened to me. I'm going to miss you when you find a boyfriend, you're just gonna throw me to the curb."

His eyes were sad with looked liked they had no hope in them. "Aww. I would never leave you like that. You mean everything to me."

"Maddyy go get ready for school. Look hot!"

I got up and wrapped the sheet around me so I wouldn't have to walk out without any cover.

"Damn. Those high school guys are lucky they get to look at you every day. I wish I was still that young."

"Hahaha. Love you too Ed."

---

After taking a shower and curling my long blonde hair and doing my dark eye make-up I walked over to my closet.

What could I wear to do the second day of school. I needed something that would make people talk to me and about me.

Another ten minutes went by before I was standing in front of the mirror looking at my reflection. I decided to wear a tight hot pink v-neck shirt with a high waisted flowy skirt. Instead of heels I picked a pair flip flops to give me a simple look, along with my leather jacket.

I needed something to give me some edge.

"Shit, I'm running late." I was going to be late to first block again today it looks like. I jumped into my Mustang and gunned it.

It only took my ten minutes to get to the school. I sighed in relief, I really didn't need to get in trouble on the second day of school. I needed a month to get in. I just had to see if I had to play the goody goody card or badass. Hmm.

Looking for a parking space I saw some guys in leather jackets similiar to mine standing around talking. Beside them I saw an empty spot.

I decided to take a chance and park there. I needed to get there attention and make them notice me. Looks like now or never.

Parking I felt all eyes on my car. For once I was happy about having darkly tinted windows. I took my time checking each of them out until my eyes landed on the last guy. 

He was staring at my car with a glare. He had jet black hair and emerald green eyes. His tan was great and he had on almost the same outfit as mine from yesterday minus the heels and his were definitely guy clothes instead of guys.

Finally I got out of the car and once again heard the parking lot gasp at my appearance. Well everyone except the crew in front of me. They just continued to stare at me with a straight face.

I smirked, "Hey boys."

I put my glasses on top of my head and winked. Some of them half smiled while the emerald eyed boy just continued to stare right through me.