Five Years Later ...

Maddyy’s POV

FIVE YEARS LATER …

“Mommy! Mommy! JayJay is hitting me,” Rose yelled from the back seat. I laughed at my ten year-old baby girl as Ezra turned around and started talking to both of them.

I looked over at Ezra with loving eyes. He was everything I could ever ask for and more. One thing he was right about was about how everything was going to be ok. It took us a year to realize how much we really meant to each other.

He showed me the true meaning of love. Apparently all those other times I thought I was in love it was just me liking someone, because nothing compared to the feeling Ezra gave me when he kissed me, talked to me, held my hand, made love to me, pretty much anything he did around me caused me to almost break and give into his every command.

He ended up explaining to me that he only went along with kidnapping all those years ago because his uncle had threatened to kill Rose.

I’m glad he did though, if he hadn’t of joined then he would have never met me and I wouldn’t have him, Rose or JayJay. He looked up to see me staring at him and quickly moved over and kissed my lips before looking ahead of him out the window.

---

What happened to the others you ask?

Boss ended up dying a year after leaving town from some unknown illness. Most people believe it was from natural causes, while others say it had to do with him being depressed about having to leave everything behind him without being able to come back. I think that he died happy and without any stress.

Tyler’s father also passed away while in prison. No one knows the truth about that one either. Some say murder, others say suicide. Most say that he killed himself over being heartbroken about getting his only son sent to prison. I really didn’t care either way, he was a dirt bag and deserved everything that came his way.

Tyler’s gang is still in prison and are able to get out sometime this year. They seemed to have changed a lot. They aren’t into drugs or sex. Last time I heard about them they had big plans for their future when they got out. To all them I wished them the best and hoped they were happy.

Tyler. What do I say about Tyler? He changed for me like he promised. He came to me about three years ago after he got out of prison, only to find me married and pregnant. He didn’t get mad though, he said he was happy that I was happy and had a great life. He even talked to Ezra about everything. He calls from time to time to check in on me and the kids. Last I heard from him he was telling me how he realized he was gay and he was getting engaged to this nice man named Edward. I was shocked by the news but happy for him to say the least.

Olivia went to college after graduating high school to become a lawyer and was a damn good one. Best in the whole state! I couldn’t be more proud of her.

Scott was doing great he was actually engaged to get married as well! To Olivia! They are so cute together sometimes Ezra has to make me sit on the couch when they come over so I can’t get over excited and ‘freak them out’ as he puts it. I had become very good friends with them when I came back a couple years ago.

Matthew was the funniest story of them all. Apparently he had become someone’s bitch and prison. And he liked it! AHAHAHAH! Moving on now, enough said about that dick!

My other gang mates were doing great and turned their life around as well. They were all bible thumper now to say the least.

My dad was happy for me and even came around every once in a while. We had built up some of our fucked up relationship!

Eddie was doing great! He started his own thing in Europe and was now the richest man there. I wouldn’t help but feel proud of him with everything he accomplished. He was known as a playboy but I knew one day soon he would settle down he just needed to find the right woman.

---

“I love you Ezra.” I said smiling over at him.

“I love you too Maddyy,” he chuckled. “Even if I did have to show you how to deal.”

I laughed at what he called helping me get over everything about my past and learn to focus on the future. Unloading the kids we started towards the beach hand in hand, laughing at nothing really.

“How to deal? You taught me how to live and love!”

THE END!

Remember COMMENT && VOTE.

Also look out for my new book called TATTOO MY SECRETS