Unknown POV

Unknown’s POV

She’s smooth. She walked in and they accepted her without even trying. Not even trying she managed to slither her way right into his arms. If he didn’t let her in then one of the others would have definitely accepted her without hesitation.

I wasn’t mad about that, although I was going to bust her along with the others. She would just rat me out if I tried helping her anyways. Number one rule of the job no remorse.

I looked down at the open file I had laying on top of my desk.

---

Name: Madalee Nelson

Birthday: November 05, 1993

Age: 18

Details: Black hair, sky blue eyes, alternative style, curvy

Brief:

One of the best sellers in the state.

Never leaves behind any evidence.

Thought to be next in line, knows everything about the business.

---

I shut the folder and put it in my hiding spot so no one would be able to find it if they searched my room. I had been working on this for three years. Now that I had her though I couldn’t even find evidence against her!

I heard banging on the door before someone slammed it open.

“What’s up man? Why so jumpy?” he asked.

I looked over at him, “I’m not.”

He laughed and sat down on the edge of my bed. “So what’s the news with your job?”

“You don’t even know what I’m doing for him.”

He laughed again, “Maybe I do. I know a lot more then you think I do anyways.”

He got up and stormed over out of the room slamming the door behind him. Ever since I got here I’m amazed at how different everyone is here. How can you lead people how can’t be trusted.

Maybe it was just the power if running people. That or he was stupid as hell.

The time was coming though. Soon Maddyy and Tyler were going to lose everything and everyone they knew and loved. Nothing was ever going to be the same in there world. No matter how I feel about Maddyy, that isn’t going to stop me from doing what I was told and sent here to do.

I was so close to finishing what I started.

*Author’s Note*

I hope everyone is enjoying the book so far. I’ve been trying to upload every chance I get which is like at least twice a day. I don’t know how long this is going to be but I want a minimum of fifty pages. Thanks for reading!