Kidnapped

I was lying in the bed later that night thinking about everything that had happened earlier with Scott. Maybe he was right about this. Tyler wasn't good for me. I had feelings for Tyler in the beginning but now after all the things he had started doing I just couldn't deal with it anymore. I had to finish my job though.

I had the front door bang open and foot steps walking through the house. I didn't think anything of it; Eddie did this all the time. I rolled over and faced away from the door so he would think I was sleeping if he walked in to check on me.

After about five minutes of shuffling downstairs I heard him make his way up the stairs and towards my bedroom. I shut my eyes as I heard my door open. His footsteps were growing closer and closer to my bed, finally heard him sit down.

Something cold and wet went over my nose and mouth making my eyes open automatically to see what was happening. I tried to jump up and see what Eddie was doing but everything turned black. Slowly before I drifted completely off into the darkness I heard a deep voice I didn't recognize say, "We got her."

---

Tyler's POV

I was sitting at a meeting wishing I could be hanging out with Maddyy right now. I hadn't had a lot of time to get to really now her, but a little less then a month was enough time to realize that I absolutely adored her. She was perfect in every way.

"Tyler how are things going with the assignments I gave you?" Father asked.

"Fine. We've sold everything you gave us and have about fifty new recruits if they can make it through hazing. The last assignment about finding the person you wanted is a little tricky, he's not been selling lately." I answered honestly even though I hadn't been looking I had one of my best men on the case.

"Really? Interesting, they might have him on something new. I'll ask around and see if I can get any information about it."

After asking me that one question the meeting went on and on for what felt like forever until someone knocked on the office door. "Come in," Father said.

Cody walked in with a look of regret crossing his face as he looked between my father and I. I didn't know what he was doing as he stared at me with a weird look in his eyes.

"What's wrong Cody," I said after finding my voice.

"Maddyy." That was all he said.

"Maddyy? What do you mean Maddyy?"

He looked between my dad and I again. "Someone went to her house and took her. We don't know why they took her but we think it has to do something with her being your girlfriend. She isn't involved with anything that could get her in trouble except for you."

I looked at my dad with pleading eyes, "Son what do you want me to do?"

"Help me find her. Please. Just help me find her." I felt something stir inside of me.

"Tyler I'll make some phone calls and alert everyone of her kidnapping. Cody how'd you find out?" Father questioned.

I didn't wait on Cody to reply, "I told him to keep a check on her incase someone ever tried anything like this. Looks like they waited until he wasn't watching though." I glared in his direction.

Cody spoke after a minute. "I lost her when she stormed off. I don't know what happened to her or how I lost her. One minute she was there the next I was walking in circles looking for her."

I slammed my first down on the desk letting my anger get the best of me like I always managed to do. I couldn't believe he let something happen to her. I couldn't even believe someone had the balls to go into her house and take her like that without worrying about us finding out about it.

"FIND HER!" I yelled. Not caring that my Father was trying to keep his cool at my tone. All I cared about was finding Maddyy before whoever had her got to do horrible things to her. I knew what other gangs would do if they found out who she was to me, if they didn't know already.

I stormed out of the office without another word. I needed to find the only person I knew that could find out fast and accurate information without leaving a paper trail.

"Scott!" I knocked on this bedroom door. "You in there?"

I could hear someone moving around before the door opened revealing a sleepy looking Scott.

"What's up Ty?" he yawned.

"Maddyy has been kidnapped." That sentence seemed to snap him out of his sleepiness.

"She's been what!" he practically yelled. "Why would someone kidnap her?" it sounded like he was talking more to himself then me so I didn't say anything about that.

"Cody just told me that someone took her from her house earlier tonight and dad is suppose to be making a few phone calls and asking around. I want you to go out on the streets or whatever it is you do to find out information."

He looked surprised by my request, "Let me put some clothes on and I'll be on my way."

Instead of waiting for a reply he shut the door in my face and I heard him thumping around in his room.

I had to go get the guys out looking. I would do whatever it took to get her back. She was the main thing I needed in my life right now. She knew everything about me and never judged, the only person that had never judged me and it wasn't because she feared me.

I just had to find her before it was too late.