Messages

I know some chapters look different! I need to go through and fix them!

Vote! Comment!

---

6 Voicemails

20 Unread Messages

I was looking at my phone. I hadn’t spoken to Eddie or Tyler since Monday. I hadn’t even looked at my phone since then either and it was now Friday. I didn’t feel like listening to what they had to say. Nothing they said would make up for anything. Tyler was worse off than Eddie. I couldn’t really blame Eddie for having someone watching over me for my own protection.

I hit the call button and started listening to my voicemails.

From Eddie:

#1: Hey Maddyy just calling cause you never showed up yesterday. Call me back.

#2: Hey. It’s me again? I guess you’re busy, call me back sometime.

#3: Did I do something wrong?

From Tyler:

#1: I know you’re mad at me, but please talk to me. Can’t you understand I didn’t mean to do that to you?

#2: Me again. Fuckin’ call me back!!!

#3: Sorry that message before was out of line. Just please talk to me.

After listening to all the messages I deleted them each one by one. I didn’t know what I was going to do about these guys. I just wanted to ignore them for the rest of my life but I knew that wasn’t going to happen anytime soon.

I went to my text messages hoping they were from other people. Some were but not most.

From Cody: haven’t seen you around in a while. Where you at?

From Eddie: Come by sometime soon. I miss you!

From Chris: Remember what we talked about.

From Tyler: Maddyy! Call me!

From Tyler: Call me. I need to hear your voice.

From Tyler: WTF!

From Tyler: You can’t ignore me forever.

From Tyler: Maddyy?

From Tyler: …….

From Cody: Tyler is freaking out. Are you ok?

I decided if I wasn’t ready to talk to anyone yet then I needed to at least text them back. I didn’t want them worrying about me for no reason.

To Eddie: You didn’t do anything wrong really other then the fact you have someone inside the group looking out for me! I don’t need a babysitter! We’ve already talked about this!

To Cody: I’m fine. Don’t worry about me!

To Chris: Yes. I have and I really like your friend so I’m going to start coming back around soon.

To Tyler: I can forgive you, but if it happens again I’ll never speak to you. I still end some time to think about things. Maybe we can talk Monday.

After sending them all I turned my phone off again and started getting ready. I had to sell some stuff and recruit people this weekend.