Learning to Trust

Sorry you guys! I haven't been updating as much as I want to, but I've been soo busy with everything that's been going on. Hopefully I'll start writing more at home.

Remember VOTE && COMMENT!

Thanks!

---

"Tell Pauly I'm here." I shouted over the music.

I hadn't been selling as much as I should have. I was behind big time this month and that wasn't acceptable to me.

"COME WITH ME!" The door man shouted.

I followed him through the club keeping my head down as I walked. I didn't need anyone from my new school recognizing me. I doubt they go clubbing on a week night anyways though.

"Last door on the right."

He walked away without looking back. Walking down to the major buyers offices use to freak me out, but now it was like I thrived off it.

I had become an adreline junky.

"Madeline? Long time no talk." I took in Pauly's appearance as I continued snorting his line with his money.

"Pauly. I've been busy. I got the goods though." I threw my bag on his desk.

He jumped to look through it.

"Kush, meth, heroine, coke and pills." He named off everything the bag was full of. "What kind of pills?"

"Everything from oxycodones to cottons. You already know that. Names are labeled on the bag so you don't get them mixed up."

He smiled, "Good. I'll take it all. Including the extra in your car."

"Twenty million."

Pauly stood to shake my hand and give me a bag full of cash. I opened my cell phone to make a quick call to the guys I had waiting outside.

"He cleaned me out. Bring it in," I said before hanging up. I didn't need to wait for their response. What I say goes, they already know.

I looked back to Pauly, "It should be inside in about five minutes. Usually spot."

Before I could blink he was behind me and had a hold of my hips.

"When are you going to give me a chance?" He whispered.

"When are you going to quit doing drugs like you do." I tried to push him away.

"Eddie does drugs just like me, so do you. You still give him chances."

I rolled my eyes at the truth coming out of his mouth, "I haven't done anything since I started this new school last a week or two ago."

He opened the door for me and let go. "You'll give in eventually. I know you."

"Whatever." I grabbed the door and slammed it behind me. After this I definitely needed to relieve some stress that had been building up.

I looked down at my leather skirt and bright red v-neck.

I was already dressed for clubbing. So I started my way to the bar, since everyone already knew me the wouldn't ask for ID they all knew who I was anyways.