Peace, Pot, Tequila Shots

"What the hell is all this shit?" I said getting out of my car watching Tyler mess around with a bunch of stuff outside the garage.

Tyler looked up and smiled his perfect smile.

"Tyler what the fuck are you doing with all shit," I repeated.

He didn't look up from what he was packing, "We're going on a trip."

I laughed out loud, "An who said I wanted to go on this 'trip' with you."

I didn't want to go on a trip alone with him. He had put Eddie in the hosiptal and was looking for me to sell drugs for his gang.

"I did. Even if you aren't ready. No options."

I opened my mouth to speak but was interrupted.

Scott, Ian, Thomas, Chris, Cody and Roger all came walking out the front door joking around with one another. They all stopped when they saw me standing there with Tyler.

“What is she doing here?” said, a guy who think, was named Scott.

“She’s coming with us Scott. Why else would she be asking about what we’re going to be doing?” Tyler took up for me before I had the opportunity.

Scott didn’t look happy but he also didn’t argue with what Tyler had just told him.

I took my time looking Scott over. He had bleach blonde hair with a dark tan that made him look just like a surfer. His eyes were as blue as the ocean and he had the body of a swimsuit model.

He glared at me when he caught me checking him out. I just smiled and waved at him and looked back over to Tyler, “Are you ever going to tell me what all this stuff is for?”

“I thought since all of us guys were going to the beach that maybe you would want to come with us and hang out.”

I smiled at this thought, “Sure. I don’t have a bathing suit though.”

“That’s where I come in at.” I turned around to see the last person I thought I would ever hear wanting to help me out after her meaningless threats the other day.

“How is that Oli.” I stated it instead of asking.

“Just follow me.”

She turned into the house without another word so I decided to follow her and see how she thought she could ever help me.

I walked down a long hallway and up some long stairs before we finally stopped in front of a gray door. She just checked to see if I was still behind her before she rolled her eyes and pushed it open.

“This is my closet with only the new clothes in it. Bathing suits are back in the corner if you want anything. Price tags are still on everything. You can have whatever you pick.”

I didn’t answer her instead I let her walk out of the room without so much as a glance back at me.

“Well that was fun.” I said under my breath.

Walking toward the swimsuits I couldn’t help but let my mouth fall open at the sight in front of me. She had every color and style you could ever imagine. I started going through everything trying to make a decision.

I was between a bikini that was black with the quote ‘Peace, Pot, Tequila Shots’ and a white one that said ‘Angel’. I couldn’t figure out which one would be best. So I just decided on the one that I liked more.