Part 21

I apologize that this took so long. Honestly I have no excuse. I'm just a shitty person who sucks at updating. But hey, there's a good song up above for you. Please listen to it?

------------------

Sasuke was pacing back and forth. He couldn't stop himself from pacing. He adjusted his tie repeatedly while doing so, sweat dripping from his forehead. looking much like someone who was in need for a drink. At least, according to itachi.

"Otouto, calm down. I'm sure he's on his way. Maybe he just got stuck in traffic."

Sasuke shook his head. He and naruto had planned for him to arrive at sasukes home by 5:00. Naruto had even said that he would show up early. But now it's 20 minutes past 5:00 o clock and naruto isn't answering any of Sasukes calls.

"Itachi, there isn't any traffic from his place to ours. None."

It's possible that snow could be the problem, Sasuke thought. He knew it has been snowing since last night but he didn't think it would be that bad...

"Heheh, people are stupid." Itachi giggled.
Sasuke slowly turned to his brother with his eyebrow lifted. Itachi was still giggling, looking down at his phone before smiling up at Sasuke. "Shisui just reblogged a video of this girl and and," itachi stopped to laugh, leaning over and Almost spilling his beer. "And she was doing this challenge and she had like 100 shirts on and and she like got stuck and she can't take em off, ahahaha!" Itachi laughed so hard that eventually his beer dropped on the floor, causing him to laugh even more and land on his ass on the carpeted floor.

Sasuke just watched all of this, quietly murmuring "jesus fucking Christ."

A sharp ring sounded through the uchihas home causing itachi to quiet his laughter and Sasuke to literally leap over his couch to the desk in the corner where his phone was currently placed.

His hand reached the desk before the rest of him could causing him to trip, and "gracefully" fall, onto his floor.

He answered the phone immediately, not even bothering to check who it was calling.

"Hey babe, I'm like legit stuck right now and I didn't want to call and tell you because I thought I'd have it figured out but it's been like 45 minutes and I'm still not making any progress so could you please come and pick me up? I'm so sorry I know you wanted me to be there early." Narutos voice sped through the phone.

Sasuke only caught some of that but enough to understand that his boyfriend needed help and that, thank god, he really was okay and not dead somewhere.

"Okay give me your location, I'm on my way." Sasuke lifted himself off the ground with ease and slid on his Black Spazzolato Leather Kiltie Derby Shoes. Long ass name for shoes, I know.

Naruto had sent his location to Sasuke through messenger. Itachi was still a bit giggly on the floor but also curious. "Where are you going, young brother?"

Sasuke rolled his eyes at "young" but answered him anyways. "To pick up Naruto. Try not to piss yourself."

Itachi snorted, ready to come up with a smart remark, but Sasuke rushed out the door, not wanting to waste any more time on his alcoholic brother.

------------------

That's it for now. I don't wanna update until I have some art of Sasuke and Naruto in their Dance outfits to post with the next chapter.