Part 22 (finally)

I'm sorry guys I truly hate myself for not being good at updating. I know how annoying that can be. Anyways here's a chapter for you. Much love, the shitty author xx.
---------

Sasuke sped down the busy streets of their hometown, trying his best to rush to his beautiful boyfriend who had the unfortunate luck of having an unreliable car. As much as Sasuke had tried to persuade him to get a more safe and not so broken down vehicle, naruto wouldn't budge. That car was his "baby". And he wouldn't give it up for anything. Not even If it was Sasukes dying wish.

Sasuke had thought it was weird to be so attached to a car, especially one that could hardly function, so he figured that it must have had some sentimental value.

Sasuke had only one more light to pass and he'd reach his Naruto. And of course that last light decided to turn red before he could pass.

Sasuke didn't really believe in people having bad luck, or worse luck than others. He always thought it was just that some people end up at the wrong place at the wrong time. Sometimes more times than others. Right now is one of those times. A time where he shouldn't have taken this particular street to go get naruto. But he did. And thus resulted being stuck at a red light.

"Fuuuuuck." Sasuke threw his head back in exasperation and hit the steering wheel harder than intended and caused the horn to honk,  making the owner of the car in front of him to roll his window down and give him the finger.

'What's next?' Sasuke thought. 'A birds going to shit on my car?' Now would be a funny time for a bird to actually shit on his car but it didn't happen. In fact the Light finally turned green and he was able to drive away.

He decided to turn up the radio. Slipknot came on and he decided the hardcore sound fit perfectly with his mood. Maybe naruto hadn't been so wrong when he called him emo...

When he finally took that left turn a few buildings up, he let out a sigh. There was naruto, dressed almost professionally, as if he was going to the Grammys. If only he didn't wear his Black chuck Taylor's.

Sasuke parked the car in front of some old convenience store and hopped out to greet the blonde boy.

"I see the old tin can finally took its last ride" Sasuke said, meaning the car.

Naruto huffed and averted his eyes annoyingly. "She's not a 'tin can', Sasuke," Sasuke laughed.

"She's not! Shut up."

Sasuke chuckled once more. "So it's a girl huh? I do hope you don't have some secret thing goin on between you two."

Naruto closed his eyes and let in a breath. "Just shut up and let's go."

Sasuke turned on his heels and walked back to his well functioning car and unlocked the passenger door for Naruto.

-----------
They drove back to Sasukes house so he could retrieve some things and so that he could give naruto a better looking tie. The one he had on had purple giraffes on it. And Sasuke just couldn't handle that. The tie did however give itachi a good drunken laugh. Now all they had to do was leave to the dance. And make some gay ass memories.

-------

MmmM I'm sorry this is all I got for now. I was gonna write more for this chapter but some stuff came up just now so. Yeah. Update later tonight maybe? No promises tho.