Part 24 (smut)

Just a basic warning that I really don't know what I'm doing -

The weight of both boys could be felt throughout that entire room, tho they only rested upon that bed. The window was open and the only light to shine through was that of the moon. Between little touches and kisses, Naruto could look up from underneath his long eyelashes to see the beautiful boy above him. His pale skin was illuminated by the light of the moon and his eyes looked darker than they usually would. His lips were parted and the feeling of his breath sent shivers down Narutos spine as it ghosted on his skin. He could feel everything as if every one of his senses were heightened. Sasukes wandering hands, his hands gripping his waist, and more so his hips grinding down onto his.

Naruto Laid helpless beneath him, subject to all the lovely little things that were making him squirm, making him lose his breath. There was a hunger there that was unmistakably taking over both of their actions.

Naruto started to lift his hips up with every grind coming from sasuke. Tho the feeling of the constricting fabric was uncomfortable they continued, too lost amongst their love and their lust for each other that has so long been built up.

Sasuke bent his neck down to kiss and nip away at the blondes neck, licking his way along his collarbone and back up against the sensitive muscle that laid beneath his skin. "S-sasuke..." Naruto breathed out and it only fed the fire that was ignited inside of sasukes chest. He started to kiss him harder, moving his hands to undress his boyfriend.

Naruto assisted him with removing his shirt before sasuke pushed him back down onto the mattress and leached onto him with his soft lips. He kissed him with a tenderness unknown to the blonde and he was writhing beneath him. Sasuke would look from time to time to see the effect he had on the blonde and he loved it. It filled sasuke with pride. His hands moved down to the waistband of Narutos trousers. He lifted up his boyfriends hips to remove them as quickly as possible. He wanted him now. He hungered for him. And with each little sound that came from Naruto, he thrived.

Sasuke began to kiss Narutos inner thigh, biting at it and moving dangerously close to Narutos groin, but never touching as to tease him. Naruto had begun to whimper. His cock was hard and needed the attention of his boyfriend.

Sasuke was happy to please his boyfriend, but it enjoyed him more to see Naruto helpless and at his disposal. He traced his fingers lightly over his boyfriends crotch and watched with a smirk on his smug face. "Sasuke..." Naruto whimpered up at him. Sasuke lifted a delicate eyebrow, "yes?"
Naruto just whimpered back in response. Sasuke knew what Naruto wanted but he'd rather make him beg for it. "What do you want me to do, Naruto?" He spoke low in his voice and the sound made Naruto lift up his hips. "You know..." Naruto spoke out awkwardly.

Sasuke almost felt bad for him, but that was replaced with the lust that was building up in his lower abdomen. "No, I don't know. You're going to have to tell me." Sasuke let his hands brush over Narutos thighs and his lower belly. He could feel the goosebumps rising on his boyfriends skin.

"Sasuke.. please." It was obvious that Naruto didn't want to say it out loud but Sasuke was relentless. "Please what?" He kept his voice low, despite wanting to chuckle at the squirming boy beneath him.

"Touch me..." Narutos face has gone beet red and he turned to look away. This was humiliating. He couldn't stand the way Sasuke was looking at him like he was his prey. "I am touching you." Sasuke smirked.

At that moment Narutos sexual frustration took over and he snapped his head to glare at his boyfriend. "God damnit Sasuke, just fuck me already!"
Sasukes smile dropped from his face, and for a moment Naruto was afraid that he ruined it. Until the raven haired boy leaned down to his ear and whispered, "I'll do more than just fuck you if you keep talking like that." His voice was deep and dominating and it shot a feeling down to Narutos already hard dick.