Evan...

Jonathan's laughter rang out and reached Evan's ears. The sweet sound that Evan always wanted to hear,
He looked up at the ceiling and chuckled lightly.
Jonathan, his boyfriend, was upstairs playing Mortal Kombat with Cartoonz and Mini ladd.
He cpuldn't thank the heavens enough for having such a wonderful boyfriend that is always there for him whenever he felt down or when he just couldn't find the strength to continue his channel because he felt like it was going down.

But Jonathan was there. He was there to keep his channel up, playing co-op games with Evan often to help him upload more videos than he should.
Jonathan was a blessing, but also a curse; fans have been accusing Evan of using Delirious to gain more subcribers in his channel, but Jonathan didn't believe a word of it. Not one bit, he believed and he trusted Evan.
He knew that Evan would never do something like that, he knew that Evan loved him as much as Jonathan did.

Evan sighed, he wanted to talk to Jonathan, tell him how hopeless he feels all the time, how he wants to just end his career and settle down. Where he had no schedules to get to, no videos to be edited overnight, no nosy fans that would always annoy his and Jonathan's time with thousands of hate messages.
But Jonathan didn't give up, he bargained his secret identity in exchange for Evan's safety.
He gave the subscribers what they always wanted. He gave them a face reveal on Evan's channel to help him, to help the fans calm down.

Evan wanted to strangle himself for giving Jonathan a hard time, but the older one always says that it was no trouble at all and that he did it out of love.
He just loves Evan so much, hell the love was too much Evan felt like he could burst and die.
The weight on his shoulders are too much to bear, but he didn't want to give up. No. Jonathan has so much faith in him, he couldn't just drop out and bail, leaving his channel open.
Jonathan worked hard for it too, they both got through the challenges together.

The fans

The haters

The media

The real world

The love

It was all too much for Evan.
He shut his eyes and felt the tears coming out of them when a pair of arms wrapped themselves around Evan.
His head was tilted and guided to someone's chest as Evan grabbed the thin fabric on the body and sobbed loudly.

He looked up and saw a sad smile on Jonathan's face.
That beautiful fucking face that he had fallen for. That beautiful fucking blue eyes that always looked up at him with love and hope.
Evan kissed him passionately, trying to drown out all the pain inside.

Jonathan..he was fucking everything, he was the world!

Evan felt that aching sensation on his chest once again, he felt it everytime he'd think about how perfect Jonathan seemed to be, how unrealistic all this seemed to be to him.

Jonathan felt it too, he felt Evan's pain and he couldn't understand why Evan was still hurting inside. He did everything he could to keep him happy.
Was it not enough? Was Jonathan destined to hurt Evan even though how much he tried?
Is Jonathan really a curse in Evan's life?
He dreaded the thought, but he still felt Evan's heavy heart on his hand.

Jonathan pulled away from the blissful kiss and wiped Evan's tear stained face.
"Am i the reason for your pain, Ev?"

And there he goes again

Evan thought as he shook his head.but his eyes said otherwise, they gave away his mask as Jonathan looked down in shame

"Jonathan, even if that is true, i'd never want to replace you with someone else, i won't leave you" Evan reasured but Jonathan's eyes began to shed tears and Evan lightly kissed his cheek.
"We're in this together, Baby. Please stay strong" Evan pleaded. He couldn't tell his lover that he was too weak to keep on moving forward, but then again he was a stubborn  motherfucker.

AN: I dun actually know what I just wrote, I felt emotional the way I wrote this and the music that was play in on my iPod only prodded the emotions so yah!!