Chapter 7: The love bite

(edited)

Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

--The Godfather, Part II, 1974

************

Chapter 7: The love bite

Listen to the song You Don't Own Me by Grace ft. G Eazy

************

"April!" I heard someone shout out right into my ear "C'mon get up!"

"Mmmmmm." I mumbled pulling my blanket over my face and pushing away the person who was shouting like a maniac into my ear.

But before I knew it the blanket was gone which left me scrunching, don't people understand that I'm not a morning person.

"What!?" I shouted, still blinking rapidly as I got used to the light in the room. Soon enough I got familiar with Peyton's cream bedroom walls.

"God who got your panties in a twist?" I heard Peyton speaking.

"Sorry Peyton, it's just that I feel kind of dizzy and I want to sleep" I said catching my forehead.

"Well you should be tired after what you did last night. Please tell me everything!" she said smirking and raising her eyebrows.

"Wh-what happened last night? Wasn't I with you the whole time?" I asked her completely unaware.

"You don't remember?" I just shook my head in disapproval.

"Oh my god how much alcohol did you drink?" She asked.

"I didn't ask for any alcohol, but I think Dean spiked my drink. I swear I will never know what I did to that guy to make him hate me so much. " I said.

"Well you should know that you did something you don't do very often"

"What does that mean? All I can remember is that I tasted some very odd tasting water and then I couldn't have enough of it. Oh and I kind of remember glimpses of dancing with Deam- ewww I danced with Dean" I said as it hit me.

"Well that's not it.." Peyton stated precariously.

"What could be worse than dancing with Dean, my soul enemy, someone I wouldn't mind killing if I got the chance!" I said angrily.

"I still will never understand how the two of you went from throwing sexual innuendos to each other to clutching each others necks" Peyton said as she made the bed.

"Forget that, what were you saying, something else happened last night?" I asked trying to divert the topic, since the topic on Dean was always complicated seeing that I myself didn't know what happened to us.

"Take a look at your neck" she said smirking as I stood up and moved to her dressing table mirror.

"Cause babe you've gotten yourself your first hickey" she chuckled.

"What? how? When?" I screeched as I saw the red bite on my neck.

"I don't know but I'm sorry to burst your bubble but you might've lost your first kiss as well" she said her grin turning into a sad smile.

"When? With whom? I don't remember anything!" I shrieked.

"I really don't know, Brittney told Ken who told Tyler who told me that you were making out with someone but they couldn't make out who he was so I went off on my quest to search for you, let's just say I didn't do well cause I only found you at 2am doing shots with Justin and Harvey" she said frowning a bit.