Chapter 18: Past $part 2$

You are the first person I ever showed my heart to and you are the reason no one will ever see it again.

--Anonymous.

********
Chapter 18: Past $Part 2$

Listen to the song Just Like You by Louis Tomlinson.

******

This is the continuation of the 2 and a half years ago

"My head" I whispered in pain as I switched on the bedside lamp only to look down at myself in the same clothes I had worn yesterday. My watch read 3am in neon green.

I got up and walked out of my room. I was about to turn the knob of Jasper's room door but I heard noises, so I decided to eavesdrop instead.
"Holy Shit! Fuck!" a familiar voice screamed, "Don't stop Jasper!" the girl moaned as my brother did the same.

That did it, I had no interest in my brothers sex life. This wasn't the first time, once I walked into him doing it with some dumb cheerleader, that scene broke my eyes.

So instead I walked to the mini kitchen and in there I saw Dean fast asleep on the cold ground. I just rolled my eyes and walked around him towards the fridge. I picked up a bar of chocolate and started chomping it down.

"That stuff isn't good for your teeth you know?" I heard someone's voice from the door, I look forward to see Ethan Dawn standing there with a smirk on his face. "And tequila is?" I retorted as he chuckled.

"Anyways I'm heading out sorry for crashing here!" he said innocently. "Are there any more surprise guests in my house?" I asked.

"Umm.. Yes actually Dylan Thomas is in your entrance hallway, some juniors in the guestroom and Ted's with some girl in the other room with the extra big bed" Jonathan finished.

"An extra big bed you say?" I asked alarmed, "please don't tell me they slept in my parents room!" I shouted earning a groan from Dean as he scooted towards the right.

I walked around Dean and sprinted for my parents room. Ethan right behind me. I slammed the door open. I saw Ted fast asleep with his arm around Destiny Trekker, a sophomore. A blanket covered them thankfully.

I nudged Ethan and motioned him to wake them up but he refused so I ended up doing the needful.

After waking Destiny up and telling her she had to get out of my parent's room she groaned a bit but promised to get out soon.

"Why did it take so long to convince her?" Ethan asked as I closed the room door behind me. "She couldn't get over the fact that she did the dirty deed on Lia Mendes' bed." I said rolling my eyes as Ethan chuckled.

"Well I really have to go. See you on Monday?" he asked, "I don't think I'm coming to school on Monday unless you fancy coming to school on New Years Eve too!" I reminded. "Right" he said dawning into realisation.

The walk to the front door was quiet. Finally Ethan pulled on his jacket, "Hey April, I know you hardly know me and shouldn't give a shit about whatever I think, but you look great with your hair down" he said and smiled.

"Thanks Ethan that means a lot" I said and stood on my toes as I placed a kiss on his cheek. He awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck and left the house as I closed the door behind him.

"What was that kiss for?" I hear Jasper's voice from the top of the stairs leading into the lobby I was standing in. His shorts were hanging low on his hips and he was pulling on a shirt.