Chapter 15: Promise Me

This is a picture of Justin Flint ^^^

Feelings that come back are feelings that never left.

--Anonymous.

*********

Chapter 15: Promise Me

Listen to the song No Promises by Cheat Codes feat. Demi Lavato.

********

"Well..." James faltered, " could we discuss this somewhere nobody can hear us?"

"Sure we can sit in the patio" I said a little curious.

"Well then don't just stand there come on!" Harvey whisper yelled.

We walked towards the door as we reached James opened it, "After you my lady" he said sheepishly, putting on a thick British accent.

Peyton and I chuckled as we walked out, "Why, thank you kind sir!" I said copying his accent.

Harvey just rolled his eyes as he walked along with us to the patio.

There was a small table with 5 chairs around it. I sat on the chair facing the garden as Harvey plopped himself down on my left and James on my right and Peyton msat opposite us.

"Well..?" Peyton asked raising her eyebrows.

"Okay but whatever I say now you must promise me it stays between us and nobody at all should ever find out!" James said.

"Sure" me and Peyton said at the same time.

"Well... You see Astrid has some unflattering information on Helena and I, but the only reason Helena even agreed to meet with her was because she said she had some information on Scar"
He said slowly, keeping his voice down.

"Say who now?" Peyton asked completely confused.

"Well you see Scar is a guy nobody has seen face to face. All I've heard are rumors of his ruthless killings and his dark demeanor. He is rumoured to have a scar running down from his left eye all the way to his cheek. His parents made sure nobody knew who he was, so they let everyone know that he left for college, in fact it's rumored he's from around here that's why this gang Astrid spoke about is expanding over here" he continued ignoring Peyton's question.

"Well and how is all this connected with Astrid?" Harvey asked.

"And just out of pure curiosity, how do you know all this?" Peyton asked.

Peyton you stupid person he works for a gang remember- ohhh he never told us that, in fact Peyton doesn't even know that.

"Peyton I will get to your question later, cause that's the grand finale" James replied smirking, Peyton winced. " As for your question Harvey, 'Little miss goody two shoes, Astrid' has been poking her nose into my past, she even met with my roommate a few days ago to find out about me, he didn't tell her anything but she already knew alot by then" Peyton's​ eyes widened out to the size of light bulbs.

"And how do you know that?" I asked trying to act completely clueless that I knew what he was going to say.

"Well Kit-Kat, Astrid found a way out for easy money and I followed her the other day because she was acting really suspicious, I saw her with this buff man who handed her a shit load of cash, after I thought she left I confronted the man, I realised I knew him and he told me Astrid had been dealing for him for a while now. Astrid saw me talking to the man and began to put the pieces together by asking around about me" he said brushing a strand of hair away.