Chapter 35: Meant to be?

You cannot lose what you have given away.

-Anonymous.

*********
Chapter 35: Meant to be?

Listen to the song Rewrite the stars by Zac Efron and Zendaya.

Or

Meant to be by Bebe Rexha ft. Florida Georgia Line.

******

"I knew it was just a matter of hours before you'd come to get her" Tyler smirked from where he was, like he didn't mind one bit that a gun was pointing straight at him.

"What?" James asked as he pushed me behind him.

"What do you think? That it would be so easy to enter a security bound Mafia estate?" he asked chuckling menacingly.

"I don't get it" James spoke back with authority in his voice.

"Well then let me explain it to you. You see when I kidnapped April I knew you'd come after her and I told security to let you enter without a scratch because I need you. Though I really need to know who's that friend of yours outside?" Tyler said.

"That's none of-" James started walking behind but he was interrupted.

"Dean let go of me!" a girl screeched from behind the doors.

I hadn't even realised that Dean had left the room in all the chaos.

"Looking for someone?" Dean asked as he entered the room with -

"Helena?" I asked surprised.

"Your boyfriend here is lucky I'm his best friend" she spoke up angrily.

"Enough! This is my office and I'll do the talking" Tyler shouted, shutting all of us up.

"Tyler?" Helena asked confused.

"Miss Rose" Tyler nodded.

"You're Scar?" she asked fright in her eyes.

"It's good to see some people from home haven't forgotten me" he said smirking.

"You two know him?" James asked.

"He's Dean's brother" I said rolling my eyes.

"How the hell are you two in a Mafia!" Helena asked confused and impatient.

"Oh it was our Grandfather's business and since mom didn't have the slightest interest to take over someone had to" Tyler explained.

"What about Juan!?" I asked.

"He's adopted and La Oscuridado has been under only pure family blood line" Tyler said.

"But everyone thinks you're at college!" Helena stated.