Chapter 37: Stay

Do not be a magician-be magic

--L.Cohen

********

Chapter 37: Stay

Listen to the song For You by Liam Payne and Rita Ora.

******

"So you're saying my Tío Juan has been ratting us out?" Tyler asked for like the tenth time.

"You just saw the whole fucking thing on your computer, why do you keep asking us that?" Helena asks getting impatient.

"But the thing is I never give the passwords to him. In fact he hardly gets involved in all this" Tyler said as he looked between the computer and us.

"He probably hacked it?" James asked.

"It isn't easy to hack these computers boy" Tyler spoke up and I'm pretty sure he smirked behind that stupid mask.

"He has allies, somebody else is in on this with him! Someone who knows the passwords and every hack on your database" I spoke without realising.

"Now that makes sense" Tyler said pointing at me.

"Someone close to Juan" Helena stated in an obvious tone.

"My mom" Tyler said as his eyes filled with a little guilt.

"I don't think so, Mrs.Jhonson is just too nice and she's your mom how can you accuse her?" I said trying to defend her.

"But that doesn't mean she isn't under the suspects, everyone's your enemy 'A' at least until proven otherwise" he tells me calling me by the nickname he used for me when we were younger, A.

"So... you're my enemy" I suggest.

"Not funny!" he warns, "You've caught onto something Helena, do tell?" he said.

"Juan calls Gina stupid, why would he say that unless she really doesn't know what's going on?" she asked.

"That's a good point, though I'm not moving my mom off the suspect list. Anyways today at the party if you'll see Juan doing anything suspicious report it to me immediately, you may go now" he said and pointed to the door.

As we made our way out we were interrupted, "Not you A, I need to talk to you" Tyler says in a hoarse voice, the way he said it sent shivers down my spine.

"I'll stay with-" James started but I shook my head.

As the two of them left, I walked back and sat on one chair facing Scar.

"So what is it?" I asked.

"I remember clearly that you weren't supposed to be a part of this" he started by taking a sip of whatever was in his cup.

"Yeah I know, but I'm just helping them out" I stated honestly.

"You think I don't know that you'd be good at all this, well I do but I'm trying to help you so try your best to stay away from all this" he asked sincerely.

"You ask your guys to kidnap me and then you say you don't want me to be a part of this, that is messed up even for a person like you" I stated disbelievingly.

"That's cause you don't know who I am anymore" he sighed.

"That's right I don't know who Scar is! So maybe take off that damn mask and become Tyler again!" I said angrily.

"Like those glasses you use to cover the past my mask does the same" he stated cooly.

"Fine, I'll remove my glasses" I said and took them off and placed them on the table with force causing them to break but I couldn't care less cause I'm done with hiding the past.