Chapter 39: Home

I think I've seen this film before and I didn't like the ending.

--Taylor Swift.

******

Chapter 39: Home

Listen to the song Home by Machine Gun Kelly, X Ambassadors and Bebe Rexha.

********

"Kit-Kat! It's time to leave!" James shouts out as he knocks rapidly on my door.

After Samantha and Dean left the house along with Mrs Johnson, they announced that they would head straight to home after collecting Camilla.

The plan was pretty straight, Dean tells everyone that he had knocked up a girl he was in love with and before he found out she was pregnant they had a fight and she ran away so he left to look for her and bring her back.

I was kidnapped and James and Helena found me after a few days and knocked the man who kidnapped and abused me out, the man being Manuelo and we have to give him to the police.

Mrs. Johnson heard that Tyler was badly hurt when he got into an accident so she left for California and soon after he passed on and she called Dean to deliver the sad news and he went straight to Cali where he found Samantha. And that's how a McKenzie plans things out, systematically.

I was fragile before I came here and now I'm stronger than ever before. I like this feeling of strength and courage, it makes me feel invincible.

"Kit-Kat C'mon! We still have to talk and drag Manuelo out!" James called out again.

"Coming!" I shouted back and I looked around the room one last time before sighing and reaching for the door knob as I turned it and walked out.

James was standing there as he reached out for my hand and tightened his grip around it reassuringly.

I closed the door and walked out with the bag of unused clothes in my hand.

"You need those clothes?" James asked me.

"No, but since Helena cannot go back to Immobilità house and collect her stuff, I'm giving these to her" I said smiling.

"I'm so happy, you two are friends. You don't know the happiness I get in seeing my best friend and my girlfriend having a decent conversation without lunging at each others troaths" he said as I chuckled softly.

"Where is she anyway?" I asked as we walked down the corridor.

"She's downstairs in the basement cell trying to convince Manuelo to come with us" he said as we walked downstairs. I placed my bag on the floor near the main door and followed James further down the stairs.

"You think I'm stupid I'll have a lawyer back me up!" I heard that evil voice shout.

"Well you have no choice you bastard, cause if we leave you here I can think of some creative ways you could die" I heard Helena threaten.

"Rather that than come with you kids" he said angrily and as I finally reached down I caught a glimpse of the so called cell it was large and it looked like a typical prison cell with a small bed in the corner.

In the corner of the room Manuelo sat down as Helena caught him by the colar.

"Well you have no choice but to come with us, so you can either come with us on your own or I'm going to knock you out and make sure you come with us!" Helena fired and damn she looked scary. I would never want to be in Manuelo's place right now.