Chapter 33: Vida Diferente

Don't worry about your failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try.

--Anonumoys.

*********

Chapter 33: Vida Diferente

(This chapter may have some bits written in Spanish words so if you don't understand, I'm sorry but you're gonna need a dictionary or better yet the internet! )

Listen to the song Ready For It by Taylor Swift.

******

If I thought I had a huge house I guess this house was extremely huge!

It had a an older polished style from the outside and a stone fountain in the middle of the driveway.

There were men patrolling the borders with black tuxedos and aviators for what seemed like hardly any sun.

Even though I was still out of the gate, the place amazed me. It was about four floors, which seemed one too many for a Mafia estate.

"Welcome to house number one of La Oscuridado!" Samantha smirked looking at my awed state.

"It's huge! And beautiful!" I smiled as the cold winter air of February prickled at the skin of my face.

"Yeah I know! Anyways even though I have identification and we can enter together, we better wait for Dean" she smiled her cheeks warming up with the slightest tinge of red.

After a few more minutes of just  staring at this beautiful piece of architecture we saw Dean emerging from the gates.

As he strolled towards us every person he passed greeted him and he walked with authority before taking off his aviators.

"Hey. Sorry I'm late, got caught up, pulling Scar off Manuelo!" he smirked as I stared at him my mouth hanging open.

"Don't worry April! He'll be fine!" Dean faltered.

"Yea right" Samantha scoffed.

"Here's your ID! Now remember lose this and you won't be able to move around the house freely. It makes sure nobody else is breaking in" Dean said flipping his hair.

"Couldn't care less! Now take me to see your so called boss" I said angrily.

"You've got to calm down. Scar's not here, he left a few minutes ago, to get in the cargo of drugs imported from Italy. He'll be back in the evening. How about you and Sammy go enjoy brunch?" he asked cooly taking off his aviators.

"Brunch! Brunch? How can I possibly eat anything after what I just went through!?" I added horrified.

"Sammy, try looking around for Diego. I have a feeling he can calm her down a bit" Dean muttered. 

"Sure. If Diego's home the only place he can be is in the dining room, eating. Or maybe he's flirting with some guy" Sammy said in an obvious scoff.

"Wait so he's like Spanish and gay! How cool is that!?" I freaked out as Dean and Samantha smirked and nodded.

"Come on now!" Dean said leading us to the highly secured gates.

A man with a gun secured tightly on his back, fully decked in black from head to toe with aviators onn too, was standing at the gate.

"Morning Alex" Dean head nodded and walked in with no ID!

"Morning Sir! And who might this pretty lady be?" Alex asked looking down at me.