Chapter 30: Want You

When I look into your eyes I see the stars of the universe shining brightly.

--Anonumoys.

********
Chapter 30: Want You

Listen to the song Faking It by Calvin Harris ft. Kehlani & Lil Yachty

*****

''Pick up your tits, put on something sexy and let's go!" Scarlet shouted out as she entered my room.

"I don't wanna go out, I was going to watch Riverdale though care to join me?" I asked.

Currently I was wearing sweatpants and an old Tom and Jerry T-shirt as I sat down infront of my television with some popcorn.

Then I took a good look at Scarlet, she was wearing a classic high low dress, it was gold and reached just above her thigh.

"And where could you be going anyways? Nobody at school's having a party tonight, unless I missed the invitation" I stated knowingly.

"Nobody from 'our' high school is having a party" she winked and walked to my closet and pulled out a black tank top and high waist jeans.

"What does that mean?" I asked staring at her suspiciously but she ignored me completely.

"C'mon get changed already!" she pleaded.

"I'm not coming!" I answered putting on the TV.

"Yes you are!" this voice belonged to another person who entered my room probably for the first time.

"Agness what are you doing here?" I asked switching the TV off again.

"April I've heard about what's been happening to you, and I think it's time you loosen up!" she said smiling I noticed that since the last time I met her she had gotten green highlights and her hair was now cut a little above her shoulders.

"I'm fine thank you, and if you'll think you'll can drag me to some stupid Lakecity party, you guys can keep dreaming" I said putting my foot down.

"Okay Scarlet maybe you were right she is stubborn!" Agness said looking at Shereen expectantly.

"April this isn't a Lakecity party, it's a party being held by some Georgetown kid. April everyone's going and I was assigned to get you there by hook or by crook, so please just will you stop being stubborn and come on!" Scarlet ranted out and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't tell me you picked out this! You seriously have no taste LaStelle!" Agness said rolling her eyes as she held up my jeans.

Currently she was wearing a dark green dress reaching mid thigh and off shoulder long-sleeved.

She entered my closet and took out a black netted dress. Honestly speaking I was never going to wear that ever.

I mean come on! The whole dress was basically a black net! You could totally see through it.

"I have an amazing sense of style okay! I just know what McKenzie is going to refuse to wear" Scarlet rolled her eyes.

"Go on wear some sexy lingerie and viola, you'll look drop dead gorgeous" Agness smiled admiring her choice.

"Have you lost it? I'm not a slut!" I answered glaring at her.

"Oh C'mon it's just your bra that's going to be seen! Waist down it's not netted!" Agness answered rolling her eyes.