Call Her Big ? But Runnin ' Game .

Alessia ran upstairs and hopped on her older sister bed . "Cici come on today we have plans you remember the mall , out to eat then you had to go to work ." she whined . "I shouldn't have totally agree to thus shit." she mumbled rolling over getting up and brushing her teeth brush her bushy hair up into a big glob of nothing before returning to her overstuffed closet . She ran her hand up and down her neck trying to figure out what she going to put on . They were only going to the mall so she threw on her size 13 pants with her black crop top and the cool grey's she kissed her teeth when Alessia came in her room demanding she put her make up on . Ciao rolled her eyes to the great heavens then back . She reluctantly followed her young sister into her bathroom Alessia grabbed the make up bag she pulled out the eye linear , foundation and mascara even though she knew Ciao wasn't gonna let her put it on but she surely would try . There parents walked in . "So where do you guys think you going?" both parents asked there girls at the same time . This was nothing new they did this all the time til' it was almost annoying . "The mall daddy." Ciao said she have always been a daddy's girl . Whenever she started having sex she went to her dad instead of her mom . Its not that she disliked her mom , sure she love her she just wasn't as close as Lesa was with their mom . Alessia talked to their mom bout everything she ran to there mom when she started messing with dudes . They were complete opposites. "When were you gals gone inform us ? Ciao." their dad asked . "Before we left daddy I'm 18 & She's 16 why do we still have to tell you guys I'm legal." she said reminding her dad . "I guess you right just next time tell us before you go off." He said as he kissed Lesa then Cici before they exited. Ciao turned to Lesa "No foundation no mascara and a little bit of eye linear." she said pointing to the thing that was not touching her gorgeous face. Lesa mean mugged her but agreed anyway. She put the eye linear on then kissed her sister cheek . Ciao wiped it off kissing her teeth then grabbing her Christian Dior clutch grabbing the keys to the latest Honda car they had on the lot with some 16'inch rims . She tossed the keys to her younger sister. "Drive My Skinnypick." she said laughing . "Fuck off Thickbit." she said doubling over in laughter. Cici pulled out her galaxy note and called Eraq her bestfriend Eraq is a different story she smokes , drank , strip she do it all don't put it past her but she cool asf'. "Ra Where You At Ma?" She Asked . "Danels Why?" "We were just headed to the mall you wanna roll or nah?" Cici questioned . "Nah." Lesa rolled her eyes she knew Danels cause he only wanted to Fuck the shit out of her then he'll kick her out then she'll be calling one of them. Cici Said Bye & they pulled up to Green house. Green been friends with the sister since  diaper days. They even had nicknames . Ciao was thickbit. Green was greenybae. Alessia was Skinnypick. They laughed and laughed to they pulled up to coastal galleria . They took off going to Foot Locker . Ciao and Green had a thing for tennis shoes Alessia on the other hand could do without she loved heels. Cici picked up the Taxi's & asked for them in a size four. The lady walked off with the shoe in her hand when Cici walked over there by Green to see what she had picked up she had these colourful Kd's in her hand. They were cute just not her type. She was tapped on the shoulder. She turned around thinking it was the woman again but to her surpise it was a nice looking fellow. She smiled. he spoke. "Hey , How Are You?" he asked. "Fine." she responded. "Yes You Fine But Fat. That's A Exception. Wanna Go Out Sometime?" he said with this crazy expression on his face. "One you called me fat but runnin' game tryna asks me out on a date that's unacceptable. Now get on through you done fucked up my mood. You not all that cute anyway." she said walking off. .The Sale Associate waved her over she payed for her shoes then walked out waiting in the food court she. would wait for Green & Lesa come out the store then they'll leave but she wanted to go home not out to eat. He had ruin her day she wanted to be at home watching Meance to Society . She shook her head . Calling Her Big But Runnin' Game.

Comment
Vote
Fan
Im Not Pressed. I Do This For Fun.

xoxo (: Liyhaaa